Toddler

(Regressed Matt)

Location: LA

The triplets were just relaxing at home today. Matt was currently down for a nap right now and Nick and Chris were both in the living room watching a movie.

Time Skip:

About 2 hours have passed by and then Nick heard Matt on the baby monitor. "I can get him." Nick said. "Okay." Chris replied. Nick walked to the nursery and slowly walked in to see Matt sitting up in his crib. As soon as Matt saw Nick his bottom lip instantly went out and he started crying.

"Why are you crying bubba? Dada is right here." Nick said while picking him up. Matt stretched in Nick's arms and then he rubbed his eyes. "Oh that was a big stretch!" Nick said. Matt was regressed to one years old, so he was more on the clingy side a little bit. Matt laid his head down on Nick's shoulder and then Nick changed him before walking back to the living room.

"Hi baby!" Chris said. "Mmm oor Dada." Matt said. "Okay let me put you down." Nick said knowing that Matt would be a little bit wobbly and try to either run off or walk really fast. Nick carefully put Matt down and just like Nick thought Matt tried to walk really fast towards Chris and he fell on his bottom.

Matt looked at Chris and then he looked at Nick. "You're okay baby! Come here!" Chris said. Matt got back up and then toddled towards Chris. Chris picked Matt up and put him on his lap. "Hi bubba!" Chris said. Matt just giggled and then he put his hand in Chris' hair. Chris felt Matt's grip tighten and he knew that if he didn't stop this then he knew that Matt would pull his hair.

"Matty baby be gentle. Gentle hands." Chris said. Matt looked at Chris and giggled. "Oh you think that it is funny?" Chris asked. Matt squealed. "Be gentle baby. Remember gentle hands Matty." Nick reminded Matt. Matt let Chris' hair go and then he puts his finger up to Chris' mouth and Chris pretended to bite Matt's finger.

"Chris don't do that. We just taught him to be gentle and now your biting him." Nick said. "Oh yeah that is true." Chris said.

Time Skip:

Matt was crawling around and then he saw one of Nick's plants and the plant was around the corner. Matt crawled over to the plant and pulled himself up so he could be standing. He put his fingers in the dirt and then he looked at his fingers and then put his fingers in his mouth.

Nick was on the couch, but then he thought that it was a little too quiet. He looked around and didn't see Matt. "Chris where is Matt?" Nick asked. Chris looked up and then he looked around and once he didn't see Matt he was a little bit confused. "Ummm... where is Matt?" Chris asked. "Oh no we need to find him." Nick said. They both got up from the couch and started looking for Matt.

Chris was walking closer to where Matt was when he heard some giggling. "Oh no what is he up to?" Chris said quietly. "Nick come over here!" Chris shouted. Nick came quickly and as soon as he stopped moving he heard the giggling too. "Oh my goodness what is he doing?" Nick asked. They both turned the corner and saw Matt covered in dirt. But, not only was Matt just covered in dirt, the floor was as well.

"Oh my goodness Matty." Chris said. Matt looked up and giggled. Matt put his hand back in the pot and was about to put some more dirt in his mouth, thankfully, Nick caught him just in time. "Matty no no baby. We don't put dirt in our mouths yucky." Nick said. "I am going to go and get some wipes really quick." Chris said. "Thanks." Nick replied. "No problem." Chris said. Chris quickly got the wipes and then came back down. They both got Matt cleaned up and then Nick gave Matt a bath. "Toddlers... they get into a lot." Nick said to Chris. "Agreed." Chris replied.