Finding Out

(Regressed Nick)

Location: LA

Nick's POV:
I'm on the couch in the living room watching TV when Chris comes upstairs and sits down beside me. It's only Chris and I in the house right now. Matt is out with friends. "Hey Nick." Chris greets me. "Hey." I say while not taking my eyes off of the screen. I'm currently watching a more so quote on quote "kid show", but I have never really lost interest in them.

"Uh Nick?" Chris asks. "Yeah?" I respond. "Why are you watching a kid show?" He asks. I immediately freeze up. I don't know how to respond. "Uh... um no reason. It's entertaining though." I say a little unsure. "Okay..." Chris trails off the last part. 

See the thing is, is that I am a little. My headspace is usually around 2 to 3 years old. But, the only problem is that I have only told one of my brothers. Well, I'm a triplet and I have an older brother. I haven't told Chris, nor Justin.

I wouldn't have told anyone because I thought that they would judge me, but one time Matt caught me in my headspace. I was in my room and I was playing on the floor with my toys scattered everywhere, my pacifier in my mouth, TV playing nursery rhymes, diaper on, and a onesie on.

Matt knocked on the door at first, but I didn't hear him over the nursery rhymes. So, that resulted in him coming in. He did say that he was going to come in, but I didn't hear him. He opened the door and just looked at me in shock.

I turned my head and saw him. I immediately felt embarrassed and scared. So, I did what I could only do... cry. I started sobbing really loud. Thankfully, Chris wasn't in the house; he was out with his friends. Matt quickly rushed to me and sat down next to me and then picked me up and put me in his lap.

I just cried for a good 10 to 15 minutes. After I had calmed down we had a talk and I told him what age regression was and he was very understanding. We made some rules for when I was in headspace.

Matt does still come up to my room and help me or play with me. I am just grateful that he understood me and didn't judge me. Anyways, Chris was just scrolling on his phone so I continued to watch my show, but the question that Chris asked me earlier keeps replaying in my head.

I turn off the TV and stand up. "Where are you going?" Chris asks while looking up at me. "I'm going to my room." I state. "Oh okay see you later." He says. "See you later." I reply. I walk up to my room and then close my door.

But I forgot to lock it...

I get undressed and change into a diaper and a onesie. I grab a pacifier and lay in bed with my stuffie. Almost immediately I feel myself slip. I turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and then I lay  down in my bed. I turn up the TV to a high volume so I can relax and stop feeling anxious.

About 30 minutes pass and I am content with my paci and my stuffie and my show. As I'm watching my show Chris comes through the door asking me what do I want to eat. He was looking down at his phone so I took that chance to pull the blanket up to cover me and take my paci out of my mouth.

Chris then looks up from his phone and he has a very confused look on his face. "What?" I ask while trying to sound like a big boy. "Um are you okay Nick?" I asked with concern in his voice. "Yeah I fine." I say. Ugh! I slurred my words! "Why are you talking like that and why are you covering yourself?" Chris questions.

"I cold and I no talk like nofin." I say while starting to panic because my words are still slurring. I feel my eyes fill with tears and my breath quicken. I then just start crying. "I sowwy! I so sowwy." Is all I can say.

Chris rushes over to the bed and cuddles me. "You're okay Nick. Bubs it's okay. Breathe. Nicky breathe." Chris says calmly. "It no work! IT NO WORK!" I scream and cry. Chris has me in his lap and he reaches over and grabs his phone. I see him facetime Matt. Matt answers immediately.

M: Hey Chris.
C: Hey Matt um can you help please?
M: Oh my goodness. What happend?
C: I don't really know, but Nick sounds like a baby and he is panicking.
M: Okay. Chris put his face to the screen.
C: Okay. Nicky. Bubba look.
N: DADA!
M: Aw yes baby I know. I know. Hey bubs can you breathe for me?
N: Dada 'ared
M: I know your scared. Hey I'm at the house now. Here I come.

Matt says before hanging up.

Third Person POV:
As soon as Matt hangs up, Nick starts screaming and crying all over again. Matt turns off the car, unbuckles himself, and then runs upstairs. He runs into Nick's room and picks him up off of Chris.

Matt rubs Nick's back up and down and whispers sweet things into Nick's ear. "Shhh. You're okay bubba. You're okay. Dada's here. Shhh." Matt says quietly. After about another 5 minutes, Nick calms down. "Not to sound rude or anything, but can someone help me understand what is going on?" Chris asks politely.

"Okay Chris. I need you to be as understanding as possible." Matt states. "Okay." Chris responds. "Okay so basically there is this thing called age regression. It is where the person who regresses is called a 'little' and their mind regresses, but their body physically doesn't. Nick is in the headspace of a two year old right now, so he is very sensitive, clingy, and playful. Nick regresses from two years old to three years old." Matt said.

"Okay so what I'm hearing is that Nick is in a 'headspace' of a two year old. He thinks, acts, and even talks like one. I don't have an issue with this at all by the way. I don't mind at all. I actually think that it is cute. I love his baby talk. Can I ask one more question though?" Chris states.

"Yeah, what is it?" Matt questions. "Why does he do it?" Chris asks while looking at Nick. "He does it because of how stressed or anxious he gets. It is his way of coping." Matt said. "Oh okay. That makes sense." Chris says.

"Also he might call you a different name that isn't Chris. Like you heard on the phone earlier." Matt stated. "Okay, but like what will he call me?" Chris asked a little concerned. "Um I don't really know. We can see though." Matt said before tapping Nick's shoulder.

"Nick. Bubba. Look, who is that?" Matt asked Nick as he also pointed at Chris. "Dat Papa, Dada!" Nick said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh I'm sorry. I should've known that, that was Papa." Matt said with a chuckle.

On the other hand, Chris felt so happy that he could be Nick's Papa. It made him feel special. Chris just smiled. "Can I hold him?" Chris asked. "Yeah, sure." Matt replied. "Bubba do you want to go to Papa?" Matt asked Nick. "Es p'ease!" Nick exclaimed. "Okay come here bubs." Chris said.

They all got into Nick's bed and watched the TV with Nick.