Boston Pt1

(Regressed Chris, Madi, and Matt)

Location: LA and traveling to Boston

Nick-Dada
Alahna-Mama
Matt-1 year old
Madi-1 year old
Chris-3 years old

Nick's POV:
My alarm just went off. It is literally 2:00am. Usually I'm either going to bed at this time or I am already asleep. This is really early for me and I hope the babies aren't going to be grumpy. I get up and immediately go and brush my teeth and wash my face. I then use the bathroom and then I wash my hands.

I walk out of my bathroom and then I walk to Alahna's room. (Let's just pretend that she has a room in their house.) I knock on the door and the first time I knock I didn't get an answer. So, I knock again and then I hear a small 'come in'. I open the door quietly and when I fully enter her room, I see Alahna laying in a starfish position on her bed. "Alahna it's time to get up. It's really early, but we gotta push through." I say while laughing a little.

"Okay. Imma get up." Alahna said. "Alahna. Now we all know that if I leave this room right now that you are not getting up. Be for real." I say with a knowing look on my face. "Sit up and stand up so I can know that you will start to get ready." I say. "Okay. okay. I'm up." Alahna said while sitting up in her bed. "Stand up Alahna." I saying while chuckling to myself. She stands up and then walks to her bathroom. "Thank youuu." I say. She gives me a quick fake smile.

I then walk to the nursery to wake the littles up. I go over to Chris' bed first since he will be easier to get up. I gently rub his back to wake him up. He stirs in his sleep just a little before opening his eyes. "Good morning bubba." I whisper. "Monin' Dada." Chris says, his voice raspy. "Oooo big stretch." I say. "Okay come on baby we have to start getting ready for the flight. "Plane?" Chris asks. "Yeah bubs. We are going on a plane." I reply.

I help Chris get out of his bed and then I grab a pull up for him and then I walk him to the bathroom. I help Chris use the bathroom and then I change his used pull up out for the fresh, new one. "Tank ou Dada." Chris said. "You're welcome bubba." I replied. "Okay baby come on and brush your teeth." I say. "Dada I seepy." Chris whined. "I know bubs, but after you brush your teeth, then we are going to put your clothes on and your shoes and then you can lay down." I said. "Otay." Chris replied.

Chris brushed his teeth and then came out of the bathroom. "All done?" I asked. "Yes." He said while rubbing his eye. "Okay here come and put on this black Fresh Love tracksuit." I said. "Dada ou help." Chris said. "Okay I will help you." I replied. Chris walked over towards me and I put his sweatpants on first, then his white shirt, and then his black sweatshirt. "Okay baby you can lay back down while I get your sister and brother up." I said. "Otay Dada." Chris replied before laying back down in his bed.

I walked over to Matt's crib to see him fast asleep. I gently picked him up and brought him over to the changing table. I changed his diaper and then I brushed his teeth before I grabbed his blue Fresh Love tracksuit and got him dressed. I put his white shirt on, then his sweatpants, and then his sweatshirt. Thankfully, Matt stayed asleep the whole time, except for when I had to brush his teeth. That is when he got a little fussy. I then carefully put Matt back in his crib.

I walked over to Madi's crib and carefully got her out of her crib and brought her over to the changing table. I changed her diaper and then I took her to the bathroom to brush her teeth as well. Madi started to stir as I brushed her teeth, but I was able to calm her back down. I grabbed her pink Fresh Love tracksuit and then I brought her over to the changing table and gently laid her down. I put her white onesie on first, then her sweatpants, and then her sweatshirt.

Then, I picked Madi up and carefully placed her back into her crib. I walked out of the babies room and went to go and check up on Alahna. I walked to Alahna's room and knocked before I entered. "Come in." Alahna said. I walked in to see Alahna standing in front of the mirror. "Okay I'm ready and my suitcase and carry on are both ready to go." She said while fixing her hair in the mirror. "Okay I am going to go and get dressed and then double check everything. And then after I do that, then I am going to pack a few snacks for the babies." I said. "Okay. Sounds like a plan." Alahna replied.

I walked out of her room and then I walked to my own room. I put on some grey sweatpants and a white shirt. I put on a grey crew neck and then I put on my Air Forces. After I was done getting ready I did my hygiene related things before walking to the nursery to grab all three of the diaper bags. Matt and Madi had the diaper bags that you could put over your shoulder, but Chris' diaper bag was a backpack kind since he was older and it had more room.

I walked to the kitchen and got 3 of everything. 3 fruit snacks, 3 apple sauce pouches, 3 water bottles, 3 bags of Cheeto puffs, and 3 apple juice boxes. I walked back to the nursery to pack the other things that they will need.

Matt's diaper bag contained: 2 white onesies, 6 diapers, 2 changes of outfits, a pajama suit, 3 bottles, a sippy cup, wipes, 2 nursing cloths, 2 burping cloths, 4 pacifiers (Plus the one in his mouth.), 5 pacifier clips, a brush, a comb, teething toys, Matt's pug, Matt's favorite blanket, a changing mat, and 3 pairs of socks.

Madi's diaper bag contained: 2 white onesies, 6 diapers, 3 changes of outfits, a pajama suit, 3 bottles, a sippy cup, 2 nursing cloths, 2 burping cloths, wipes, a brush, a comb, teething toys, Madi's bunny stuffed animal, Madi's favorite blanket, 4 pacifiers (Plus the one in her mouth.), 5 pacifier clips, a changing mat, and 4 pairs of socks.

Chris' diaper bag contained: 2 white T-shirts, 6 pull-ups, 2 changes of outfits, a Mickey Mouse pajama suit, 2 sippy cups, wipes, a comb, a brush, 3 pacifiers, 3 pacifier clips, Chris' deer stuffed animal, Chris' favorite blanket, a changing mat, and 4 pairs of socks.

Once I finished packing all of these things into their bags, I then went back downstairs to put their snacks in their diaper bags. I left their diaper bags downstairs and then went back to the nursery to see Alahna helping Chris walk to the front door to put his Air Forces on. I picked up the twins and carefully laid them down on the couch and then put Matt's Air Forces on and then I put Madi's Uggs on.

After I did all of that then I went back upstairs and got all of the babies suitcases and brought them downstairs. Alahna went back upstairs and grabbed her suitcase and mine as well. She put them by the front door and then she picked up Chris. I loaded the car up and then I buckled the twins into their car seats. Alahna buckled Chris into his as well. And now we are off to the airport.

To be continued...