Day in the Life Pt3

(Regressed Madi, Matt, and Chris)

TW: Mentions of Breastfeeding

Location: LA

They had just arrived home and they brought the babies in and then they brought the groceries in. "Okay it's time for lunch and then nap time." Alahna said. "Mama I no wan take nap. Why we take nap?" Chris asked. "Baby you guys have to take naps so you aren't grumpy all day." Alahna said. "Otay."

Alahna put all of the groceries up while Nick watched the littles in the living room. Matt was standing by the couch for support to help him stand, Madi was on her stomach while laying on her play mat, and Chris was sitting next to Nick while watching Paw Patrol on the TV.

After Alahna was done putting the groceries up she started on lunch. She made Chris a turkey sandwich with grapes and apple juice in his sippy cup and then she made Matt and Madi ham sandwiches that were cut up, along with their grapes being cut up, and apple juice in their sippy cups. Alahna made pasta for her and Nick.

"Okay lunch is ready!" Alahna said. Chris ran to the table while Nick picked up Madi and then he grabbed Matt's hand. Nick walked to the table with Matt and Madi and then he sat them in their high chairs. Alahna put everyone's food on the table and then she filled all of the babies sippy cups up with apple juice.

Alahna then brought the littles sippy cups to them. "Tank ou mama!" Chris said before putting his hands together to say grace. Alahna handed Nick his plate and then she got her own. Everyone said their grace and then they all began to eat. "Mmm Mama!" Madi squealed. "Yes baby! I am your Mama!" Alahna replied. "Alahna the twins have started to copy us and a lot of the things we do or say." Nick stated. "Oooo. I wanna try something out." Alahna said.

"Matty! Matt baby look!" *Alahna blows raspberries* Matt just looked at Alahna with a look of confusion. "Do it baby!" Alahna said cheerily. *Matt blew raspberries* Matt then clapped feeling proud of himself. "Yes baby! Good job!" Nick said. Nick looked over to Chris laughing at Madi. "What's so funny baby?" Nick asked while chuckling. "Ook Dada!" Chris said while pointing to Madi.

Nick turned to look at Madi to see her stuffing her mouth with grapes. "Alahna look at Madi." Nick said. "Oh my goodness. Madi baby stop before you choke." Alahna said while getting up and going over to Madi. Alahna stuck her finger in Madi's mouth and got all of the grape pieces out much to Madi's dislike.

"I know baby. I know you don't want me to take your grapes, but Mama doesn't want you to choke." Alahna said. Alahna put the mushed up grapes into a paper towel and then she threw the paper towel away. She then cut up some more grapes and gave them to Madi. "One at a time baby." Alahna said. Alahna knew Madi knew not to fill her mouth with grapes again, but Alahna was still very watchful.

Everyone finished eating and then Nick got up and cleaned the kitchen. Alahna went upstairs with Matt to let him nurse first. Alahna grabbed Matt's nursing blanket and then she sat in the rocking chair that was in the nursery. She covered her and Matt up and then she lifted her shirt to let Matt latch on. Matt nursed for about 15 minutes before he unlatched himself and fell asleep.

Alahna checked on Matt and saw that he was sleeping and then she changed his diaper and then she put him in his crib so he could take his nap. Then Alahna went back downstairs and got Madi and then she went back upstairs to the nursery and grabbed Madi's nursing blanket and then she sat in the rocking chair and did the same thing.

Madi nursed for about 15 minutes as well and then Alahna looked down to see Madi asleep so she unlatched Madi and then she changed her and then she put her down for a nap. Then Alahna walked back downstairs to see Chris fast asleep on the couch. "Aw Nick look." Alahna said. Nick finished drying off the last plate and then he walked to the living room. When Nick saw Chris he instantly thought that it was so cute.

"Aw look at him. He looks so cute." Nick said. "I know just look at him." Alahna said. "Okay well I am going to go and start the laundry and then I am going to relax in the living room." Nick said. "Okay I am going to change Chris and then put him in his bed." Alahna said. Alahna walked over to Chris and carefully picked him up and then she took him to his room. She put a new pull up on him and then she put him in his Lightening McQueen bed.