An Unexpected Appearance

Please excuse the grammar, spelling, or punctuation. This is my very first story and I will try my best to do it. I do not own any of the characters in this except for Aki and her pet kitten, Lili. Hope you enjoy it.

Ema's POV

It was the perfect day for a walk outside. The sun was shining and there was a slight fluent breeze. I was strolling along the sidewalk, admiring the smell of various flowers. After a while, I arrived at the Asahina brothers residence. I unlocked the door and quietly slipped inside and walked down the stairs to come across Azusa, Tsubaki, Yusuke, and Wataru sitting on the couch. They were enjoying themselves with the snacks Ukyo had prepared. Their eyes stuck to the TV like glue, but after a little bit, Wataru finally noticed me standing there.

"Yay, sis is back!!"

Wataru jumped up to give me a hug, almost knocking me down in the process. The others looked my way to welcome me home, but their eyes went straight back to the TV. Curious, I walked up to the TV to see what they were watching. I gasped. The TV showed Fuuto and he was confessing his love for a girl named Ema. He was definitely talking about me. I couldn't believe it. Everyone's mouths dropped, especially mine. The doorbell suddenly rang and we were broken from our spell. Wataru was the first to jump up, so he went to greet our unknown visitor. There was a little chattering upstairs, but the youngest soon came back down. He looked at me.

"The pretty lady wants to talk to you."

I looked at the other brothers on the couch, confused, I jogged up the stairs to the doorway where the mysterious girl was waiting. The girl wore her dark brown hair up in a long ponytail with some of her bangs covering her freckled face. Her eyes were a dark hazel with a hint of emerald green. The figure was slim and was wearing a black wool jacket with skinny jeans. She was really pretty in my opinion. The girl smiled and jumped when she saw me. The girl was very excited about something.

"Are you Ema?" She asks.

"Yes, I am... May I ask who you are?"

With a bit of hesitation, she answered.

"It's me, Aki... I believe that I'm your sister." She smiled again.

Those words hit me hard. How could that be possible? As far as I knew, my sister died over ten years ago. I decided to let her in hoping to get some more information out of her. I didn't believe her.

Aki's POV

As both of us walked down the stairs, the four boys on the couch caught my attention and apparently I also caught theirs. Ema motioned for me to pay no mind. So I did. I was afraid that Ema wouldn't believe me about being her sister, but I had something that would do the trick. We both sat at the dining table side by side. I had noticed the boys spying on us, although, I didn't mind it. I scrambled through my bag and took out an envelope; I motioned for Ema to take it.

"It's from our father, he wanted me to give you this." I managed to say.

Ema reached for the envelope, carefully opening it. She pulled the letter out and it read:

Dear Ema,

As you may remember, the incident with your sister was tragic. We both believed she was dead, but that wasn't the truth. I saw her at a fancy party that I was invited too. She looked so much like your sister I couldn't help myself; I never expected that young woman to actually be Aki. A lot of tears were shed and I know it is sudden. We talked and I thought it would be a good idea for her to live with you. I hope you will treat her well, she has been through a lot. I wish I could see your face right now. Enjoy the special reunion.

Love,

Your father

Ema was totally surprised, she looked at me with eyes filled with tears. I stood up to comfort her, but instead, she jumped up to give me a squeezing hug. I haven't had a hug from her in over 10 years. It felt great to see her again. I missed her so much.

"I... Thought... You were... Dead." She tries to say between cries. The guys watching were getting utterly confused. They didn't understand why Ema was crying and this made the men upset. The brothers started to get very protective. Who was this mysterious girl?

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I put a lot of thought into it. Please comment and giving ideas is accepted. Love you all.