A Date For Aki

The picture is not mine. Thank you for your views, I am thankful to you. Feel free to message me, Enjoy this chapter.

"What do you guys want?" I wasn't in a good mood.

The boys looked at each other and were hesitant, for they were trying to find the right words... I figured it was another apology. Silence filled the car as they sat there in thought.

"Oh come on... You can think of an apology, can't you? Your brother here did and it was the best one I have ever heard."

I pointed at Azusa and he blushed but got the evil eye from his brothers.

"Can't you just say sorry?" They stayed in silence. I knew why... They meant their feelings last night and didn't want to change them. This was taking to long, I knew what to do. I shifted myself toward Azusa.

"Hey, do you want to go on a 'test' drive?" He knew what that meant.

The car started moving and in about fifteen minutes we reached our destination. The area was an old, empty parking lot. I smiled as the parked car ran.

"Why are we here?" Tsubaki asked in confusion.

"To get you to say sorry," I replied keeping my eye on the rearview mirror.

"What if we don't want to say sorry?" Lori asked.

"Well, then I guess we will have to force it out."

I looked down to see that they had no seat belts... Perfect.

"There is no way you can force it ou-ahh!"

Tsubaki tried to say but was cut off by the car's sudden movement. Azusa drove the car like a maniac, moving in circles and making sharp turns. The Boys in the back tried to hold on but kept bumping into each other and hitting their heads. Rolling down the windows made it worse for them because their hair moved about, stopping their ability to see. I, on the other hand, was having a great time. I didn't mention this before, but I and Azusa always came down here to drive like this. It was fun, but obviously not for Lori or Tsubaki. I was so filled with excitement with each turn and loved how Tsubaki and Lori were acting. The looks on their faces were filled with horror to an extent of almost vomiting on the car floor.

"You better say you are sorry!!" I shouted over the rumbling engine.

"No!" They said in unison.

"Say it!"

"No!"

I gave them a dirty look and turned in my seat. Azusa stopped the car and I just made him take us home. On the way, I sat in silence as Azusa glared at them through the rearview mirror. I looked out the glass separating me from the outside, I just wanted to run--to run and to lock myself in my room. Why couldn't they just act as my siblings instead of trying to become my boyfriend? I understood how Ema felt. I didn't realize we were home. Azusa touched my shoulder as the other two left the car, I jumped.

"What?" I said as I jumped, making eye contact with Azusa.

"We are here." He started. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"That's alright," I replied and simply left the car.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. My phone rang... It was Taka.

"Hello?" I answered. "Taka, how are you?" There were a sudden gloom and doom. Just to annoy my brothers I kept talking.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes defiantly, what do you have planned?"

"It's a surprise."

I was excited I loved a good surprise.