Being Forgiven

The picture above is not exactly the description of the dress I talk about, but it is a dress that gives you the idea. Enjoy.

Yusuke's POV

Like Aki said, we only had ten days left. I was getting anxious, did she really like one of us? I looked at her from my desk and studied her. Yeah, what's so bad about a guy checking her out?She was in her uniform like the rest of us, but her hair was different. She had her hair up in a messy bun with a little flower clip. Aki seemed to be twirling a necklace I've never seen before around her finger. Where did she get that from!?!? Or who did she get that from!?!? Aki pressed her pencil to her tinted pink lips in thought as she took notes.

"Asahina Yusuke!" The teacher shouted snapping me out of my thought.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Tell me the answer to the question."

I stared blankly at him, of course, I didn't know. Damn that woman's cuteness!!

Aki's POV

As we all sat there staring at Yusuke, I decided that he was taking to long, so I helped him with the question so he wouldn't feel embarrassed. I mouthed the answer to him without making it obvious and he nodded in response. When he said the right answer I felt relieved, math was one of my best subjects next to art and music. I didn't like math at all though. I walked to my locker to grab my shoes and prepared to go home.

XXXXXXXXX

I ran into my room with a big Wataru smile. I only had one sheet of homework, but as I opened my textbook I frowned, it was my worst subject; history. I looked at my notes and thought for a moment. It wasn't that I was bad, I just got dates and events mixed up. The clock was ticking and I needed to answer one question. I got stressed I couldn't figure it out.

"I don't know the answer!!" I shouted putting my hands in my hair as I looked down. There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Natsume, may I come in?"

I let him come in and he stood there silent for a moment.

"Looks like you had a long day." He said with a chuckle.

Natsume walked over to me and sat on the bed with a friendly grin.

"History is not my strongest subject."

"Ever since I met you all you've shown is a frown."

"I'm sorry, that was just the wrong time and place."

"I want to see you smile that famous smile all the brothers talk about," Natsume replied. "Are you ticklish?" He asked.

"I don't know, why?"

"Well, I guess we are about to find out."

"Wait, wh-" I was interrupted.

Natsume had pushed me down and all I could do was laugh. He was tickling me. I laughed and laughed as he tickled me more and it eventually caused my ribs to ache. He finally stopped and I lifted myself up.

"Feel any better?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you for cheering me up." I smiled.

"There you go, your beautiful when you smile."

I blushed.

"Thank you, but I still don't know the answer to this question."

"Let me see..."

Natsume was so close, I could feel his warmth as he looked at the paper in my hand. He felt safe.

"The answer to this is simple."

He told me the answer and explained it to me, which made me reply with a big DUH! I faced palmed myself for being so dumb.

"Well, I'm glad I got to talk to you more," I said.

"Likewise." He replied. With that, he left the room. With him, it was easy to understand and so he stayed and helped for the remainder of the night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Summer had finally come. The next morning I was to spend with Ema then Hikaru. I walked to the kitchen and sat down for our dinner. Everyone looked at me, just waiting for me to say something.

"Tomorrow we start." I said.

I could tell they all wanted to know who I loved. Haha! I understand why they tease me so much. This is fun! Obviously, this whole thing was a joke. All these little meetings are going to give me time not only to hang out with them but to mess with them. Subaru still looked like he hated me, but at least I was going to find out why. There was a knock on the door and I got to the door first. A man in uniform stood at the door, he held a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a box of chocolates with a card in the other hand. I took the objects both out of the man's hands and walked to the kitchen table paying no attention to the others. I opened the card and read it aloud.

"Dear
My two wonderful girls,

I am extremely sorry for lying to you both about being adopted. I hope you both can forgive me. I love you girls with all my heart and I don't know what I would do without you.

Love,
Your father"

P.S. I hope you enjoy your new dresses girls.

"What dresses?" I asked out loud. I searched "under" the note and everywhere around the table.

Louis came in with a box and another note. I took both the box and note while everyone watched and ate. I also read the second note aloud.

"Girls,

If you forgive me please wear these dresses and come to a party I will be throwing two days from now. It will be from 3:00 to 9:00. Aki, I would like you to meet my new wife and your new stepmother. If any of the brothers would like to come along, then that is highly excepted. Just make sure Ema wears the pink dress your mother also picked out for her. I hope you forgive me.

Love,
Your father"

I cautiously pulled the red neatly tied ribbon off the box and placed the lid on the side. There was so much tissue paper I thought I would never find the item in the box. Frantically pulling the paper out of the box in excitement, my hands finally reached the soft and silky fabric. I slowly held the dress in my hands letting the end of its fall to the floor. I beheld it to my body and danced with it as if I were at a ball. The green dress had a green ribbon tied in the back along with a small flower on the front of the waist. The straps lay two inches wide connecting in the front while making a V neck shape. It was a cute, but modest dress. My heart raced just staring at the beautiful dress. He wanted us to forgive him? Well, of course, I was going to forgive him. He was my only father, so it was decided I was going to that party.