The Necklace, Lullaby, and Little Game (part 1)

I'm going to start putting in vote goals, I'm hoping to get at least 20 on this chapter. If I do get as many as I wanted then I will UPDATE EARLY!! I usually update on Fridays so be prepared. And if you vote, possibly be a follower too? I know I said it didn't matter, but I'm in a bet with a friend so... Please. *makes puppydog eyes*
Enjoy it. There are also parts to this. So if I get 20 on either chapter I will update early, if I get 20 votes on both I will update early TWICE!!

Aki's POV

I woke up suddenly in my room, was I here all night? It all came back to me. I was with Kaname, he must have carried me here after I fell asleep. All of a sudden I felt lonely... again.

I stepped outside to meet lori. I wanted to see what kind of flowers he had been growing. The air was warm and there sat lori underneath a tree in the middle of the garden. He was going to chow down for lunch but stopped as I sat next to him.

"I'm bored..." I said. " can you entertain me?"

He blushed, at first I didn't know why.

"Do you mean... Se..."

"Oh god no!!" I cut him off. "I'm sorry I meant something else. I meant something like a joke or a story or something that would interest me." I was burning hot.

His blush faded as he calmed down.

"Oh." He replied.

"I never thought that you would have such a dirty mind lori."

He just laughed and rubbed the back of his head. He turned toward me and my stomach growled.

"Would you like some of my lunch?" He offered.

"Yes please," I mumbled.

Before I could say another word, lori picked up his chopsticks and picked out a piece of sushi.

"Here, eat this."

I hesitated because he was feeding it to me, but it's not like it means anything. I took a bite and god it was delicious. Then I suddenly remembered why I was there.

"Sooo" I pushed.

"Oh, I think I may have something."

Lori put down his lunch and pulled something out of his pocket. He held up a necklace for me to see. I could tell the chain was a sterling silver with a real diamond butterfly. It was beautiful all together.

"Wow! Who's it for? Your girlfriend?" I asked nudging his shoulder.

"It was for my girlfriend, but... But she died in a car accident."

I felt bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay," Lori interrupted. "You didn't know."

He gave it to me and looked me in the eyes.

"It's yours now. If it's with you, I'm sure it will be safe."

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you," I said in his ear.

"You are kind to all and I respect that." Lori stood up. "You remind me so much of her, I hope this has interested you." With that, he left.