Old Events

Tamaki's POV

Everyone left except me and Aki's family. She explained everything to me and I was so happy I could've kissed her right then, but I had a feeling that I would not live to see another day. That was so nice of her to do that.

"Well thank you..." I said. " I'll be heading home now."

I was sad I had to go, but I turned around and started walking. I was then stopped by Aki.

"Hold on teddy bear... We aren't done. I realized that during the concert I wouldn't be able to spend time with you."

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked with a smile. Curiosity had me.

"There is a dance being held in the town square, would you like to go? It would be just like we used too."

I remembered we entered many dance competitions and won almost every one. We had some great times. I looked at all the others behind me.

"Can all of them come too?

I could tell Aki was surprised at my asking but said yes anyway. Aki had told Ema to walk over to her and she did. Aki started to whisper in Ema's ear; which made everyone try and lean in on their conversation. Ema nodded to Aki happily and ran backstage.

"We will catch up with you; Tamaki... Save me a dance."

"Will do." I replied.

Then she ran backstage after Ema. A few of the brothers left for certain matters. Who all was left was Tsubaki, Azusa, Lori, Kaname, Louis, and me of course. We all came upon the party with lights shining bright and people dancing on the wooden floor. Many people sat and ate well-decorated candies and frosted cupcakes of silver and gold. The air was warm under the full moon which filled the sky with a powerful glow. The night was beautiful. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and all seven of us turned around. Ema was wearing a cute pink dress that went to her knees with pink flowers on each two-inch strap. Her jewelry was silver and so were her high heels. Ema's hair was curled and had a beautiful silver flower clip. She was beautiful; but not as beautiful as Aki. Aki didn't have anything formal on though. All she wore was a black t-shirt and a knee-high white skirt that moved with her body. Her tennis shoes were black and her hair was down to her waist with a single braid. She just didn't need any of the fancy stuff. I looked her way. I walked over to Aki for our dance, but Kaname got to her first. Best for last I guess.