A Special Bond

Fuuto's POV

When the door finally closed, I turned to Aki with A smirk. The truth was I had a crush on her since we were young. I picked on her because I didn't know how to talk to her, I just wanted her to notice me. That one day was the worst and she hates me for it, which I understand. Even though she hates me, I will do anything and I mean anything to get her. She is mine and mine alone.

"He is right you know. We have to get along; so let's give it a go."

"Fine." She said with a sigh.

"Good," I replied with an evil looking smile.

"Let's get this over with."

Her words hurt, but I didn't let it show. I looked at her with satisfaction, she truly was a sight for sore eyes. I grabbed her wrist and whirled her around towards me. I evilly smirked.

"Does this mean we are going on a date?" I flirtatiously said.

She swiped her hand while blushing. She was almost angry.

"Like I said... Let's get this over with."

She walked down the stairs and turned in my direction.

"Let's get going."

I ran down the steps and met up with her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my brothers spying from afar. So to tick them off I put my arm on Aki's shoulders. After a few seconds, Aki pushed it off in annoyance.

Azusa's POV

Tsubaki, Yusuke, and I all ducked down low to branches of trees as we followed Fuuto and Aki to the ice cream shop. We were there to make sure things didn't go too well. We all watched as both our siblings stood there trying to order ice cream.

Aki's POV

We stood at the stand picking out our ice cream, but I accidentally left my money on the table. "I've got money." Fuuto had a look of evil on his face. " but we would have to share one."

I didn't like the idea, so I declined.

"If we don't, somehow your action will punish you."

I, of course, didn't listen.

Azusa's POV

Fuuto looked our way to give us a warning. He knew we were there. I heard our sister say no to his offer, which made all three of us happy for some reason. As Fuuto drank his milkshake in front of Aki, the temperature started to rise. The red-headed brother of ours was taking his time on purpose. Aki was roasting under the bright sun but tried to resist the temptation.

"Are you sure you don't want a sip?" Fuuto offered to her.

She just looked away.

"Ok fine; I'm going to drink it all."

The girl looked at him with a pleading look. She wanted him to get her one so badly. I knew from this point Aki didn't care who she was drinking after. All three of us couldn't take her suffering and just prayed she would take a sip or leave or... something. Aki tried to leave the table, but Fuuto forced her back down. He shoved the cup in her face one last time, with hesitation she finally took a sip. Our sister got up and turned toward home.

"Let's go home now." She said with irritation.

We also headed in that direction and got home before they did.

Aki's POV

As we walked home on the sidewalk, Fuuto was being talkative and annoying as usual. He put his arm around my shoulders again and I glared. I Pushed it off, but he put his arm back on my shoulders. Being tired of his actions I just let him stay where he was. I felt so uncomfortable, but if I kept fighting he would fight harder to annoy me. His hand slid down to my lower back just where my hips were aligned. Of course, I got angry.
I turned around face red with rage.