The Necklace, Lullaby, and Little game (part 2)

As you may have read in the previous chapter I will update early if I get 20 votes on either of these two chapters. If I get 20 on both I will update early twice. I'm also on a bet to get at least 50 followers please help me with that.

In this story, the lullaby is completely made up by me.
Warning!!!: There is extreme cuteness that will bring only joy to your hearts. If you don't want to be left fangirling over Wataru, then I suggest that you mentally make him a different character because I really want the votes and followers... XD

Aki's POV

Lori walked away and I didn't see him until later that day. I knew lori wanted me to make use of the necklace, so I did. I loved showing off the beautiful necklace. Wataru ran up to me with a big cute smile. (OMG!!)

"Nee-san can you play with me!?!"

"Sure Wataru I'd love too."

Wataru dragged me into the living room and sat me down at the coffee table. He had given me a crown and a boa while he started setting up the table. Teacups and cupcakes filled the table with a rainbow blast of colors. I looked at Wataru with a smile as the ten-year-old setup. I never got to hang out with him for the ice cream, so why not make it up to him. With a pinky in the air, I picked up my cup full of tea and took a sip. I impersonated a British woman and said...

"This tea is exquisite, the taste is absolutely fit for the finest." I laughed a little.

Wataru looks at me and laughed too.

"Your so funny nee-san."

I picked up a cupcake and took a bite. I made it seem like I 'accidentally' wiped frosting on my nose.

"Big sis you have something on your face!" Wataru exclaimed.

"What!?! Where." I said playfully, as I touched my face pretending not to know where the spot was.

Wataru grabbed a napkin and gently wiped my nose. When he took the napkin away I made a funny face that made us both laugh.

"Can I ask you something?" Wataru asked.

"Sure, anything."

"Will you become my... Girlfriend?" He asked.

His face was red, and he hid it underneath his fluffy hair. I noticed that he was messing around with his fingers too. It made him look adorable. I lifted up his chin.

"We'll see when you get older; you need to grow up first," I said quickly getting out of the situation.

Wataru jumped up to hug me where he rubbed his cute nose into my shoulder. Masaomi came into the room with a smile.

"Hello Nii-san, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah well, I just came by to tuck Wataru into bed." He replied.

"Awww," The youngest complained. "Well, can Aki come too!?"

"If she wants." The oldest said.

Wataru dragged me and our older brother to his room. Both of us sat on his bed, I was at the end watching Masaomi tuck Wataru in. Wataru got up before his brother covered him with one of the blankets. The little boy crawled up to me; looking me right in the eye with his huge ones.

"Will you sing me a song?" He asked.

I looked at Masaomi and then back at Wataru.

"Of course," I answered. "What song?"

"Any song" he replied.

Wataru curled up into my lap and covered himself up. Masaomi lay beside me and waited for the song.