A Secret to Be Held

Sorry for the slow update, but here is another chapter for you.

The next day arrived and so did spending time with my family. I started with Ema today and then Hikaru. I haven't really hung out with Hikaru, and I do feel bad about it. I walked into the kitchen with Ema sitting at the table. She looked up.

"Hey, Nii-san." She said. "What do you want to do for our sister date?"

"Well... I thought the person I was hanging out with chose?" I giggled.

"I thought you would pick, I give you permission." She giggled back.

"What's all the giggling about?"

Azusa, Kaname, and Hikaru came into the kitchen.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" I asked ignoring the first question.

"It would have been better if you were with me," Kaname replied with a wink.

I smiled and decided to make a joke out of it.
"I bet." I laughed.

"Did any of you think of an activity to do when we spend time together?" I asked interested in what they planned. "Hikaru? What did you plan for today?"

"I thought about it and I didn't get to see where you work, so why not go there?"

"Great!" I replied. An easy thing planned. I will get to talk about his reaction when he hears about me being a famous DJ. I start a tour with Fuuto in a month. "What about you two?"

I pointed towards Kaname and Azusa, they thought for a moment. Kaname spoke first.

"It's a surprise."

I was scared a bit but went with it. I didn't want to let anyone of them down.

"I was planning on going to the park and having a picnic."

That sounded more like it. I turned back to Ema. I had the perfect place to go.

"Why don't we go to the SPOT?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up and she jumped up from her Chair.

"You don't mean?" She asked.

"What spot?" Azusa was curious now.

I turned to him with a playful smile.

"Sorry Azu-chan, but it's a secret."

I put my pointer finger to my lips and looked at Kaname.

"May I use your car?"

"You may." He said while handing me the keys.

I mean I may not look it, but I knew how to drive. In fact, I already had my drivers license. I just didn't have a car of my own, there was no need for one when you had managers. Ema gladly rushed out the door while I grabbed a blanket and started to walk out as well. I was stopped by someone hugging me. Of course it was Kaname. I hugged my older brother back trying to not make it seem awkward.

"Come home safe." He said in a low whisper.

Azusa's POV

"Where is my hug?" I questioned Aki.

She came to me with a smile and hugged me back. She smelled like her perfume of choice; Velvet sugar, which made me want to hold her closer. Kaname glared and I just smirked, still hugging my sister. I finally let her go and she ran out after Ema. Kaname and I got into a big argument after that.

Ema's POV

As Aki had finally gotten into the car, I was getting anxious. Aki threw a blanket in the back seat and we drove off. Silence filled the car as the heat rose up from the rumbling engine. I was happy we were going to our special SPOT. The SPOT "Beyond our Borders" is what we called it. Our safe place and our way of relaxing. No one else knew about that place except us and I don't think Aki or me was ready to share it. Aki had turned down a dirt road, which made the scenery change to 20 feet high trunks covered with green healthy leaves. I knew we were almost there. We pulled into an open field and got out of the car, the rest of the way we walked about half a mile. Both Aki an I approached "Beyond our Borders" and it was the same as the years before. Soft green grass padded the ground as tree trunks grew tall in place. The lake's calm water was surrounded by wildflowers of every color. Bees, birds, and other animals moved about under the clear and sunny sky, as the wind calmly blew in all directions. We walked up to an old willow tree and I set a blanket under it. The grass beneath felt like a padded cushion. Us as sisters talked about many things as we looked over the water.

Aki's POV

As we talked and laughed we admired the land in front of us. I was curious about something that we used to talk about for hours on end as kids. So of course I asked.

"Is there anyone you like?" This was me asking as a teen, not a kid.

Ema looked at me with rosy cheeks.

"No."

I looked at her with a smirk and lightly shoved Ema's shoulder.

"Come on there has got to be someone, I mean we are at that age."

"I'll make you guess." Ema replied.

I thought for a moment and started to name people who I thought she would like.

"Tamaki?"

"No."

"The ice cream man? The man at the bookstore? He was cute."

"No and no!"

"One of the brothers?"

"No! He's from school."

"Liar." I said.

"No, he really is!"

"Oh OK" I replied. "A friend of yours?"

"Ye-yeah," Ema said. "His name is Alex, an exchanged student from America."

"I've seen him, he is cute! But that stinks because I thought Natsume or Subaru would go well with you."

"What!?!" Ema exclaimed. Her face went red again. "Do you think so?"

"Yup... See I knew you liked one of them." I say back, Ema still red.

"OK, how about you? Do you like any of them?" Ema asked.

"No, not really," I said casually. "I don't take much interest in guys. If the guy was cute I would say that he was cute, but then move on. Who knows? Maybe I do and I just don't realize it."

Ema looked at me with surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you liked one of them. They have been paying a ton of attention to you, but that does make sense."

"Don't tell me you are jealous? It's not like I want all the attention, I just want to try to make them happy. Besides, at the moment I can only think of them as my brothers." I replied.

"I'm not jealous, I just thought you liked one is all."

"Who do you think I liked?"

"Yuusuke, lori, Azusa, or Louis." Ema responded. I laughed.

"Again... Who knows?"

I finally looked at my phone to check the time, it was time to go.

So sorry for the slow update I was thinking about writing another fan fiction. So if you would like me to write a Diabolic Lovers Fanfiction then let me know in the comments.