Big Night

Sorry, it has been a while. I have been pretty busy... Do you hate me now? I hope not. Tamaki is my character, I own him. So he is not from Ouran High School XD. I hope you like this chapter.

The letter read...

"Dear Aki and Ema,

There is something important you both should know. I am not your real father, I don't know how else to say it. I found Ema at an orphanage where I adopted her."

I couldn't believe it; my heart was racing as I read aloud. Tears started to trickle down my cheeks one after the other as I read further.

"As for you; Aki. I found you on the streets, with ripped clothing and a cardboard box. When you got your blood tested for any health problems, they told me that your DNA matched Ema's. So you two are truly related. I realize that I shouldn't have kept it from you, but I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to put the pressure on Ema when she thought her sister was dead. I'm so sorry... It's ok if you don't forgive me. I will understand.

Love,

Your father."

I sat down in tears and wiped my cheeks. I tried to be strong.

"Am I just a bother?" I asked myself in a low whisper.

Ema was thinking the same thing. As I apologized to Natsume and Hikaru, Ema went to her room in tears. I thought it was wrong to cry in front of people you just met, so I also went to my room. I left my sister alone. She needed her space. I in my room didn't want to cry, for I thought it was a silly reason too. I just kept it in and thought. I played around with my kitten; Lili and messed around with my music on my computer. There was suddenly a knock on the door. I slowly got up and walked over, the knob was cold to the touch as I opened it. On the other side of the door stood Louis, Azusa, and Yusuke.

"May we come in?" Azusa asked.

I let them into my room; closing the door from behind. I sat on my bed next to Azusa and Louis as Yusuke kept his distance, leaning up against my purple wall.

"Are you ok?" Louis asked.

I got a little more upset just by thinking about it but nodded my head trying to be strong.
Louis took a breath and calmly explained himself as being an orphan. I was surprised, I never knew any of this.

"Did you let your feelings out?" Azusa held my hand and I blushed.

"It's a silly reason too," I replied.

All three looked at each other and nodded. I was suddenly curious about why they did that. Were they planning something? Azusa let go of my hand and stood up looking serious.

"Well now that we are done, we will go." He said. Yusuke then started.

"Yeah, you're becoming a real bother; making us come to comfort you."

I was getting angry.

"Stop it," I said clenching my fists.

"I mean your original parents didn't even want you, that's a shame," Azusa concluded.

I stood up as he was saying it and pushed him.

"Stop it!" I said louder than last time.

"I can't imagine why your 'father' would never be home." Yusuke sarcastically said.

That was crossing the line. I rose my hand in anger to slap him, but before I could reach Yusuke's face Louis stopped me. I tried to keep back tears. Louis pulled me towards him, holding me in his arms. He braced me in a hug.