Chapter 4~ Always Alone

Foxy's Pov:
I woke up, weak and hurt. I looked around me, my curtains, and
Everything around me was either scratched, or torn. I was torn, I abused myself, since everyone else was...
I peeked out, and stared at the clock,
It was 12:30 pm, and the children would be here any minute. I still didn't have any idea why Freddy did that to me last night, was it a test? Whatever it was, it didn't feel right.
I closed my curtains, and laid back, closing my eyes, I didn't want to go through anything like that ever again.
"Well someone added a bit of a decoration." I heard Bonnie say, I opened my eyes and see Bonnie who had opened my curtains. I gotta hand it to him, he really didn't know how to take a hint. "You ok? What happened?" He asked, looking at my curtains. "Aye, just a tantrum of mine."I replied, quietly looking at my hook.
"Well...it doesn't seem like just a tantrum to me. You even scratched yourself...are you sure you're ok?" Bonnie asked, letting go of the curtains and climbing right next to me, sitting down. It felt awkward, but I didn't want to be rude. "Ok..ye got me..ye remember last night?" I asked, feeling my face start to heat up. Bonnie smirked, and nodded. "Not even my lips forget what happened." He said, leaning in closer to me.
Whoa, back it up Bonnie, I'm not in the mood. "After our little 'moment'..I ran into Freddy.." I said, looking towards the front door. "What did he do to you? Did he hurt you?" Bonnie asked, leaning back away from me.
"No...He hugged me, I don't know why he did.." I said, feeling a bit down. I looked towards Bonnie, who had opened his mouth to speak, but he was interrupted when the front door opened. We both looked towards it, watching children walk in, and looked back at each other. "I'll talk to you later, ok?" He said while climbing out and heading on the stage, I nodded and watched him. I closed my curtains all the way, and laid down, hearing the laughter of children fill my ears once more. I heard footsteps, that were getting closer to my cove, I quickly went to the back of it, getting a little worried.
"Hey guys! Isn't this where that Fox is?" I heard a voice say behind my curtains. "Yea! The one that bit Eric's Dad, Mike!He's scary!" I heard another one say. "Yup. That's him, Oh see look at the sign! It says 'out of order!'." Oh please don't open the curtains! Anything but the curtains! "I feel bad for him. He's alone in there." A little girl said. "He is alone in there. And he always be alone." That's it! I've had enough! I'm gonna kill them! All of them! Don't they know how I really feel?! It wasn't my fault I accidentally bit one of the children. Yes I am alone and being alone Is the worst feeling I've ever felt, it was the same as pain, you faced them alone...by yourself. I felt my eyes start to water, and without thinking, I ran out of my cove, the children that were there screamed. "He heard you Eric! Now he's gonna bite you Next!!" I heard one of them say. I looked back to where they were. "You shouldn't have have said he will always be alone!" The little girl said, screaming.
I ran towards the one that was called Eric, I was gonna snap at his puny, annoying little head. I opened my mouth and lunged towards him, But something grabbed my top and bottom jaw from doing so, I looked up to see Freddy, He was angry. Everything went quiet, I looked with my eyes to see the children with their parents, clinging onto them, some were behind Chica, looking very afraid, then I saw Bonnie, with a horrified look on his face. Freddy was still grabbing onto my mouth, protecting Eric. Eric, was paralyzed in fear, He wasn't moving.
"Eric! Get out of there!" I heard a woman's voice behind me say. It must have been his mother. I tried to close my mouth on Freddy's hands so I could get away, but before I could, Freddy threw me down the hall by my mouth. I blacked out, whatever happened next was a mystery to me.

Freddy's Pov:
After I threw Foxy, I felt hurt at what I did to him, I knelt down in front of the boy he almost bit. He didn't look to good, I grabbed both of his hands, making him look at me. Before I could say anything, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back, and carried him on my shoulder, walking to his mother. I took him off, and put him in his mother's arms, She smiled and held him tightly. "Oh..thank you.." she said, smiling. I tipped my hat in response, smiling back. I walked towards the stage, looking at the parents and their children, and started to think. They can't stay here, they need to leave, before Foxy wakes up. It won't be long till he does. "Everyone, I'm afraid we're closing early today!" I said into my microphone, looking down the hall. "We can't have our Fox friend hurting someone else right? I want to keep you safe, so please go home and take good care of your children for us." I said, smiling. They didn't protest, which made sense since they just witnessed Foxy attempting to bite a child. One by one, they packed their things and left. The last one to leave was the mother and the child Foxy was going to bite, when they walked out the door, he turned back around and put his finger to his throat and slid it across. A few hours later, Foxy was still knocked out, which made me start to worry, did I kill him?! Please no! I walked down the hall and knelt down next to his body, gently shaking him. He moaned in pain a bit, but his eyes slowly fluttered opened, and I started to feel relieved, I opened my arms to hug him. "Oh Foxy! thought I ki-" He punched me in the jaw before I could finish, making me fly backwards. I guess that was payback for me throwing him. He stood up, using the wall for support and gave me a weak, angry look. "Foxy look, I'm sorry for throwing you. I didn't mean it honest." I said, getting up. "Don't ye try to lie to me Freddy! I don't think I trust ye anymore! Locking me in a room by me self leaving me to wonder why ye did so! Bonnie is a much better friend than ye!" He yelled, touching his own, jaw, letting go of the wall. I got angry, I didn't like how he compared me and Bonnie to each other. "It wasn't my fault you tried a bite a kid again now was it?! And if Bonnie is a much better friend than me then why don't you go out with him already huh?!" I couldn't believe what I was doing, I was yelling at my best friend. "Bonnie didn't lock me in room like ye did!" He yelled, walking closer to me. "Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie!! All you ever talk about is Bonnie! Geez why don't you just marry him already and get it over with?!" I yelled, putting my hands in the air, I was very frustrated. Foxy looked down, and put his hook in his hand, and looked back at me. "Because I wouldn't marry some mate I didn't love..." he said, his eyes starting to water. Was he crying..? Oh great now he's crying, how will he ever forgive me now? But his answer really took me by surprise, I always thought he loved Bonnie.
"But...if you don't love Bonnie...then who do you love?..." I asked, feeling very uneasy. His tears seemed to flow more right after I asked that. He walked slowly towards me, sniffling. He then looked up at me. "Ye really don't know...do ye..?" He asked me, wiping his tears with his hand. I really didn't know, which made me feel stupid. I desperately wanted to know. "I...no...I don't know." I said, my anger starting to turn into sympathy. He sniffles, then gets closer than I would have imagined, he then pulled my bowtie, pulling me closer to his face, and slammed his lips onto mine. I didn't know how to react, I just didn't, the kiss was quick, just as fast as it went he ended it. When he did, he was blushing, so was I, he then ran off, outside, while it was raining.
He kissed me, so...I'm the one he loved. Wasn't i?
"Pretty shocking huh?" I heard Chica say behind me. I turned around and saw her holding a plush, a little plush of me, was it hers? "Who's is that?" I asked, trying to hide my blush.
"It's Foxy's...it means a lot to him..just like you do. Does he mean a lot to you?" She asked holding the plush in front of me. I grabbed it, looking at it, did Foxy really love me? I..I'm flattered...really I am..all those times, he was with me, because he loved me! And I pushed him away! Why did I do that?! I was looking for the one he loved when I was actually the one! I walked to his cove and placed the plush inside. I grabbed an umbrella and walked towards the front door.
"What are you doing?" Chica asked, walking over to me. "Something I should've done a long time ago." I answered, popping the umbrella open. "But you'll rust out there!" She yelled, grabbing at my arm. "That didn't stop Foxy, so it's not stopping me." I said, opening the door and going outside.
I'm coming Foxy...