Chapter 15~ The Date

Freddy's Pov:
Frexy? Well..I guess it's ok.

"Well..I guess Frexy is cute." I said, pulling Foxy towards me, making him blush suddenly.
"Aye, I agree with ye." He said, pressing his nose against mine, making it squeak.

"What an adorable moment! But seriously, we need to clean up around here." Golden said, walking towards us.

"C'mon, lets just relax!" Bonnie said, stretching.

"Relax?! RELAX?! We just went through the most ruthless guy we know, and you wanna just sit down and relax?!" Golden Freddy yelled, putting his hands in the air.

I stopped holding Foxy close, and stepped away, walking towards Golden silently.

"With all do respect Golden..we're pretty tired from all we've been through. So..maybe relaxing isn't such a bad idea?..besides, they need a break." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Like you don't?" Bonnie asked me, starting to glare.

"That's right Bonnie, I don't." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Oh, well then I'll give you a break!" Bonnie said, raising his hand.

A powerful energy knocked us off our feet, and I looked up to see Golden Freddy towering over us.

"If I were Springtrap, none of you would be here right now!" Golden said, narrowing his eyes at both of us.

"Aww c'mon Golden..don't be like this.." Bonnie said, standing up.

"Yea.." I said, standing up as well.

I walked over to Foxy, and held his hand.

"...Whatever.." Golden said, walking away.

Gaby's eyes saddened, and She looked down.
"Don't worry there Gaby..sometimes Golden does that. He just needs some space.." Chica said, putting her arm on Gaby's arm.

"Yea..or maybe..he needs someone to love.." She said, sighing and looking around.

"I wish he had someone. Like he would be the exact same with that person, just like Foxy and Freddy. Wow, they'll be going on dates and everything!" She said, looking at me and Foxy.

"Wait..what's a date?" I asked, feeling confused.

Gaby stopped looking up, and She gasped.

"You really don't know what a date is? That means you've never been on one!" Gaby said, with her eyes widened.

"Aye..I don't think so there lassie." Foxy said.

"Well, how about you..I don't know...go on one today?" She asked us, tilting her head.

"I don't know...I mean..it's up to me Teddy bear." Foxy said, looking up at me.

"I..uh..well...I mean..yea..t-that sounds nice!" I said, studdering under Foxy's gaze.

Foxy soon started to smile, and Nuzzled my cheek.

"Well that's..good! So, Freddy, ask him out." Gaby said, smiling.

"What? Ask him out?" I asked, suddenly feeling uneasy.

"Yea! That's how a date starts! You gotta ask your date out on a date!" Gaby said, waving her hand towards me and Foxy.

Foxy looked at me, trying to smile, but clearly was uneasy about this as much as I was.

"I...Foxy?" I asked him.

"Aye?" He said.

"W-Will you...go out with m-me?" I asked, hating how much I'm stammering over something so little like a date.