Chapter 17~ Under New Management

Foxy's Pov:
"M-Magic?! Like a curse?!" I said, trying to stand my new body up, with its wobbly legs, but failing and falling back down.
"No! Magic isn't real Foxy!" Freddy said, trying to stand up with his new legs, and succeeded helping me up to my feet.
I took a closer look at Freddy's New profound face, blushing at the sight of it.
I used my tongue, and licked his tongue, making a red crawl onto his cheeks, and watched, admiring it.
"F-Foxy..what did you do that f-for?" Freddy asked, rubbing his new nose, making it squeak.
"I just wanted to see if..ye nose still be squeakin'." I said, shyly.
"O-Oh.." he said, blushing even more.
I smiled, and wanted to kiss him, but my new lips were hard to control, and I actually bit a soft squishy flesh inside my mouth.
"Oi! There be a worm in me mouth!" I said, pushing Freddy out the way and trying to pry out the squishy flesh.
Until Golden Freddy slapped away my hand.
"If you still wanna make out with your precious Freddy, I suggest you stop trying to tear out your tongue." He said, pointing at his fleshy thing in his mouth.
"Tongue? What be tongue?" I asked, letting go of my so called 'tongue'.
"Something that humans use to taste, speak, and I dunno lick ice cream or something." He said, rolling his eyes.
"I thought humans used their mouths to taste." Freddy said, confused.
"Mouths don't have any tastebuds!"
Golden said, his voice starting to rise.
"Ok, whatever. Why.Are.We.Humans.Golden?" Freddy asked, getting irritated.
"H-How should I know?! I'm not a wizard!" He said, putting his hands in the air.
A girl with blonde hair walked in, looking at her hands in a scared and confused manner.
"I-I have sausages for Fingers!!" She yelled, screaming and huddled herself in a corner, rocking herself back and forth.
"Chica! They're called fingers, not sausages!" Golden said, shaking his head.
"F-Fingers?!" The girl said.
"Wait a minute, Chica?!" Freddy exclaimied staring at her.
"Yea, that's Chica." Golden said, placing one of his hand on his hip.
A man with purple hair and purple bunny ears came in, staring at the girl and started to laugh.
"Bonnie?! Are you serious? You're a human too?!" Freddy said, pulling on his hair worriedly.
"Yea..I know. This is so weird! And look! I have metal on this hanging piece of flesh!" Bonnie said, pointing to one of his ears, at the round metal pieces that are peered into it. Under that, a metal ring went through the bottom of his ear.
"You idiot! Those are called piercings!" Golden yelled, glaring at Bonnie.
"How was I supposed to know that? And check it out, there's a purple slice of pizza on my face." Bonnie said, pointing to his chin, showing us a triangular purple hairy so called pizza slice.
"That's not pizza stupid! Its called a beard!" Golden said, narrowing his eyes.
"A beard..weird.." Bonnie said, touching it admiringly.
Bonnie looked at Chica, who was still staring at her fingers shakily.
"Ha! You could say you have Chicken Fingers!" Bonnie said, as he started to laugh, looking around the room waiting for more laughter to join his.
"I can't be the only one who finds that funny." He said, looking at us.
Bonnie darted his eyes at Freddy, then to me, smirking.
"Ooh, is that Foxy? Even as a human, I'm still taller than his cute self." Bonnie said, winking at me.
I only blushed, crossed my arms, and looked the opposite direction.
"Hey! Foxy is still mine Bonnie! Animatronic or not." Freddy said, growling.
"Oh no! What are you gonna do to me Freddy? Sing me a scary song? Please! You ain't no threat to me." Bonnie said, leaning against the wall.
"Well, at least my face isn't black and blue!" Freddy said, glaring at Bonnie.
Bonnie's eyes looked questioning.
"What? My face isn't black and blue."
Bonnie said.
"Not yet." Freddy said, popping his knuckles.
Bonnie put up his hands in defense, with a small smug.
"There has to be some real explanation what happened to us. And no! Its Not magic! Magic isn't real!" Freddy said, crossing his arms, staring at Golden.
"Yea, I don't want to be like this forever." Bonnie said.
"I want my old body back!" Chica exclaimed, standing up, hugging herself.
"Me too!" Freddy said, looking at his hands.
"Aye, me as well." I said, raising my hook.
The sound of the front door being opened, alerted us, and the figure came into the doorway until we saw who it was.
Mike, who hadn't noticed us yet, He was drinking his coffee, and was on his phone, listening to music on full blast.
When he looked up and saw us, he did a spit take, his eyes widened, and looked at each of us strangely.
"Who the hec are you guys?" He asked, crunching his empty cup of coffee, and taking off his headphones.
"Uh, Mike, it's us. You know, the animatronics?" Freddy said, nervously.
Mike only made a straight face, then his mouth turned into a smile, and began to laugh.
"You're joking right? What is this? Some kind of cosplay or something?" He said, giggling.
"This isn't a joke Mike! We are dead serious." Freddy said, angrily.
"Wait...how do you know my name?" Mike asked, pointing at Freddy.
"Because I'm Freddy! That's Chica, That's Bonnie, that's Golden, and that's my adorable Foxy!" Freddy said, pointing to each one of us.
"No way..this is so bizarre." Mike said, looking at each of us.
"You have no idea." Golden said, nodding.
"But wait, don't you have children to entertain?" Mike asked, leaning against the doorway.
"Thays right! We do!" Freddy said.
"But how do you expect us to do that like this Freddy?" Bonnie asked, looking up and down on himself.
"Easy, we improvise!" Freddy said, fixing his bowtie.
"Oh brother..." Golden said, shaking his head, putting his palm on his forehead.