Chapter 40~ BackFire

Foxy's Pov:
I slept in Freddy's bed, cuddling him in my sleep. The Chuck E Cheese group slept with Golden and Angelica back stage.
Gaby slept with Mike and Jeremy in the white van, and Bonnie and Chica slept in their own beds.
I dreamt about Peanut, how we failed at retrieving him, and when he grew up, was told we were the enemies.
I jolted awake, crying. Freddy sat up quickly, pulling me into a comforting hug.
"What's wrong Foxy?" He asked, whispering in my ear.
"...what if we don't get Peanut back? What If we lose the lad forever?" I asked, crying more.
Freddy pulled me closer, and nuzzled me.
"Don't say that Foxy..I believe that we will get him back..do you?" He asked, cupping my face in his hands, stroking my cheeks.
"I..I don't know...I think." I said, sniffing.
"Well..I want you to believe..for Peanut." He said, kissing my forehead.
"For Peanut.." I said, smiling weakly, closing my eyes, falling fast asleep.

~TimeSkip~

I woke up, stretching and warming up my servos. Freddy had already gotten up not too long ago, going back over everything with everyone else.

I walked to the dining room, seeing everyone having different conversations of what was about to happen today.
Golden was meditating in the corner, concentrating. He was trying to sense Springtrap's location with his powers, once he finds it, he'll let us know where it is.
Freddy was giving us orders.

"Alright, So we all split up into groups. Helen you'll go with Chica, Jasper and Bonnie, you'll go together.
Mr.Munch and Pasqually, you both go together. Golden, you can go with Chuck-"

"W-wait! I actually wanna go with Golden.." Angelica said, interrupting Freddy.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked at her confusingly, even Golden opened his eyes to look at her shocked.

"Uh..ok, then Golden you can go with Angelica. Jeremy, Mike and Gaby, you all are on the same group. And I guess..Foxy, I and Chuck E will be in the same group.." Freddy said, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Yea, I'm really looking forward to it." Chuck E said, rolling his eyes.

Golden suddenly slammed his hand on the table, and was smiling widely.

"Aye, what it be Golden?" I asked, looking at him strangely.

"Its Time for Operation Peanut Butter!" He said, grabbing Angelica's hand and running outside quickly.

"Wait! Golden wait for us!!" Chica yelled, running after them, followed by Bonnie and Helen. Mr. Munch and Pasqually soon followed after.

Gaby, Jeremy, and Mike exchanged glances, then followed after them.

"Operation Peanut Butter? Who came up with that lame name?" Chuck E said, laughing as he headed towards the front door.
I growled, and put my hand on the door before he could open it.

"I did whiskers." I said, narrowing my eyes, letting out a screech right after.

Freddy's Pov:
Wow..Foxy is so hot when he's angry..

I grabbed Chuck E by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside, where Golden had his head down, eyes closed mumbling something, until his eyes went full white, and he spread his arms out towards us, and instantly we started fading away.
I held Foxy's hand tightly, before completely fading away with the others.

We faded into an old underground storage area, it was hard to guess how long it's been abandoned.
I watched as the others faded in, looking around.

"Goldie? What is this place?" Gaby asked, still looking around.

"Its an underground storage area. Its been here long after the original building was knocked down. I can't sense what it used to be above. Stay close.." Golden said, grabbing Angelica's hand tightly, leading us somewhere other than the room We were already in. We ended up in a giant room with many hallways to choose from.
He stopped suddenly, not taking his hand away from Angelica's, and looked at us with sincere eyes.