Chapter 39~ Competition

Bon Bon's Pov:
Chained..slaves...
After almost a year ago, after we fought with the others against Springtrap, we were now slaves of him. I told the toys that my friends were good ones, they would never backstab anyone they come across,
Everything they were taught before they went against us were lies.
He told them that Golden murdered the children, stuffed them into suits, and kill night guards for fun.
But even after going against him, We ended up falling back into the darkness with him, His own darkness.
He was very clever, he hits at your weakest spots, and knows how to get his way. We are terrified of him, yet we try to obey his orders.

"Are..Are you sure they'll accept us?" Toy Chica asked, with sparks coming out of her mouth that appeared over time.

"I'm more than sure! Just explain yourselves to them, it'll all work out." I said, reassuring her.

"But..even if they would accept our apologies..how are we ever gonna get outta here?" Toy Freddy asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Aye..we be just needin' to have faith Red..we be gettin' out soon.." Mangle said, looking at him with hope.

"I sure do hope so.." The Puppet said, closing his eyes.

"Believe me! Once we're outta here, we can go to my friends." I said, trying to pull my wrists apart from each other since Springtrap doesn't trust me as much as the others. A very strong magnet kept them together.

I leaned against the wall we were at, sliding down to the floor, putting my legs in front of me.

Suddenly, a loud and bright flash appeared before us, showing Springtrap carrying a..baby?

An..An animatronic one!

We stood up quickly, walking over curiously to him and the little one.
He looked at us, then at the baby.
It was crying, and he put his hand out towards my hands, somehow getting the magnet off of me, then tossing the baby into my arms.
It cried harder, yet it's face soon softened when it looked upon me.
With a strong amount of courage, I stepped towards Springtrap, and looked him in the eyes.
"Where did you get this baby?" I asked him, feeling somehow the baby's features look familiar.
"Oh..you know, Foxy and Freddy. Foxy was pregnant and well, Foxy abandoned him, so I'm gonna take care of him! His name was Peanut..but now it's Trap. Watch him, I have very important plans for the little guy." He said, turning away from us, to another room of the underground storage area we were in.
Toy Chica walked to my side, and She gasped.
"That's..that's Foxy's son?!" She asked.
"No..it can't be! Foxy is a guy! Right?" Toy Freddy said, looking at Mangle.
"Don't be lookin' at me." Mangle said, who was just as shocked as we were.
"Whoa..that's crazy!" The Puppet said.

~Time Skip~
Peanut wouldn't stop crying, no matter how much we tried to make him laugh or smile.
"Oh shut him up already! I can't take it anymore!" Puppet said, putting his hands to his head.
"He won't stop crying!" I said, carrying him.
"Maybe he's hungry!" Toy Freddy said, pointing towards the mini refrigerator in the corner.
"But..that's Springtrap's fridge..we'll get in serious trouble if we get in there.." Toy Chica said, pulling onto his arm fearfully.
"Wouldn't hurt to take a quick peek lassie.." Mangle said, looking at her second head, which blinked in an agreeing manner.

After we rummaged through the fridge, we fed little Peanut.
"He's lying..you guys know that right?" I said, feeding Peanut some homemade formula in a baby bottle.
I watched as he lazily drank from it.
"Lying?" Toy Chica asked.
"Yea! Foxy would never ever ditch Peanut!" I said, narrowing my eyes.
"Foxy..He must be missing him right now." Toy Freddy said, letting out a sigh.

Foxy's Pov:
"I CAN'T WAIT TO RIP THE LAD INTO BITE SIZE PIECES!" I yelled, picturing myself tearing him apart.

"Whoa calm down there Foxy, we can't leave yet." Golden said, practicing punches and kicks.