Chapter 42~ Deadly Memories

Foxy's Pov:
My eyes lazily fluttered open, groaning, I found myself laying down with magnets holding my hand and hook together.
There were purple curtains in front of me, with white stars decorated onto it. I looked to my side, and my eyes widened, and I saw myself, with my head down before a performance.

No..I'm..I'm reliving my mistake..

I ran to the other me, but I went straight through, As if it was just a hologram.

But it looks so real!!

"Aye! Me! Don't perform today!" I yelled, hearing my own voice echo back to me, not catching his attention.
The curtains slowly opened, and I saw myself smile widely, kneeling on one knee greeting the children with a deep chuckle.

no..oh don't do it..

"Aye! Ye landlubbers be ready to play in me cove?" The other me asked, raising his hook to lift his eyepatch off his eye.
The children excitedly cheered, one of them having an eyepatch on the same my eye was, a red bandanna wrapped over his small head, raising his plastic hook with excitement, shaking the small light brown haired boy next to him with green eyes.

Mikey...

"No..no stop! I..I bit the laddie! I can't watch meself do it! LET ME OUT!" I yelled, kneeling down, screaming, watching Mike crawl up onto the stage happily, pointing at the other Foxy with pure joy. For some reason I couldn't hear what he was saying, I couldn't hear anything, I looked closely into the crowd, and I saw a purple figure with his arms crossed, smirking, looking directly at me.
I shook my head, with tears threatening to burst from my eyes, He nodded his head, grinning, showing his teeth.
I quickly looked at Mike inch closer and closer to the other, until he met his snout. He giggled, saying something I couldn't pronounce, and my eyes widened to see the other Foxy's eyes started to dilate, forming glowing white pupils. I looked at the stage, seeing Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica with questioning looks towards the Foxy that was opening its bottom jaw slowly, showing golden and white sharp teeth.
The children's cheering lowered, parents slowly stood up, and even Mike stopped giggling, softening his eyes with fear in them. My breathing quickened, and I braced myself for what was about to happen before me.
I looked away closing my eyes, and I waited for drops of blood to land onto the cove floor.
But none came, I opened my eyes to see everything frozen in time, I saw myself bearing my teeth, about to crunch Mike's small head within it.
I shuddered, looking to the stage once more, seeing Freddy and the others frozen taking steps off the stage, probably trying to get to me.
I let out a sigh of relief, but a hand closed my mouth tightly, preventing me from letting out another. Another hand held my arms behind me, full of strength, stronger than mine.

"If you close your eyes, you'll miss the grand finale." Springtrap's voice said, slithering into my ear.

I shook my head fearfully, struggling to get free from his grasp.
In an instant, the sight before me unfroze, and I let out a quiet scream as I watched myself bite down on Mike's head, watching the blood squirt into the other one's mouth, while some of the blood splattered onto the children, being taken away from their parents, crying, traumatized or screaming.
I bit down a second time, watching myself pull out a chunk of Mike's head, taking it in my mouth, letting his small body drop to the floor unconscious, landing into his own puddle of blood.
I looked to my right, seeing Bonnie, Chica and Freddy pulling me away, but myself began screeching, and I saw Bonnie grab my shoulders, but my past self lunged their bloody jaws at him, snapping them at him as if he was going to bite him next.

"Foxy! What's wrong with you?!" I heard Freddy yell angrily, yet his voice accompanied by shock.

Bonnie dropped me, looking at the blood now in his hands, looking at my past self with disbelief.
A lady screamed at Mike's state, carefully carding him in her arms, making her clothes soak in blood.
I kicked my legs, still trying to get free from Springtrap's grip.
I watched as I was about to leap at the woman, but a brown figure caught me by the legs, pinning me down forcefully, letting the woman run out to safety.

F-Freddy..? I..I don't remember this..

"Of course you don't. You weren't in control of yourself." Springtrap said, letting go of my mouth, allowing my mouth to move again, but suddenly tasted fresh thick blood on my tongue, moving around in my mouth with a chunk of flesh.

I held it in my mouth, hearing sirens and cop car tires screeching outside.
I looked back at myself, being held down forcefully, putting up a fight, struggling, screeching loudly as it tried clawing at Freddy's face.
I shook my head, and watched as Bonnie grabbed my legs, Chica helping Freddy holding myself down by the chest area. My past self kicked Bonnie, knocking him away, then trying to bite Freddy, then Chica.
Somehow, I got free from their grasp, as police officers ran in, looking at the others, then my past self with disgusted faces.
I ran towards one of the officers, drawing his gun, he shot 3 times, my eyes widened as I saw myself dodge the bullets perfectly, followed by other officers that started shooting frantically, still missing me by an inch.
I saw myself finally tackle the officer, licking my teeth, watching droplets of blood land on his face, but Golden suddenly appeared, pulling me off of the man with such force, showing a straight face, showing no fear nor shock.
Freddy and the others forced the men outside, locking the doors, leaning against the door, just in case they try to get back in.
My eyes went back to Golden Freddy and my savage self, growling angrily at Golden. Golden simply put his hands behind his back, In a professional manner.
My breathing quickened, and I was scared for Golden, and myself more importantly. I saw myself dash at him, baring my sharp teeth, lunging them towards him, but Golden closed his eyes calmly, flicking his wrist and grabbed my bottom jaw, pulling me to the ground. The other me shook it off, swinging its hook at him, but Golden dodged them, then grabbed the hook, flipping myself over him, still calm. I saw myself get back up, trying to hit him, but Golden kept dodging and went under my past selve's legs and standing back up, and punched me in the bottom jaw, sending him flying backwards barely standing up. Golden lunged at my other self, and put his hand forcefully on his back, electrocuting him, while black smoke started to emerge from my past self's body.
Freddy ran over, putting his hands to his head in a panic manner.

I opened my mouth, letting the blood and flesh fall from it, letting out a depressed sigh. I looked up, and the memory vanished.
Springtrap let go, and I knelt to the ground, crying hard.

I never remembered anything after the bite...