Chapter 30~ Impossible

Freddy's Pov:
I was in the kitchen, thinking about Foxy and his sudden urge to eat plenty of food.
This isn't like him..what's wrong with him?
His eating habits have increased tremendously. Its like, he's not even getting full.
I heard Foxy groaning, and I ran to the restroom, where Foxy was vomiting into the toilet.
"Foxy! Are you ok?" I asked him, patting his back gently.
He shook his head, holding his stomach tightly, as he continued to vomit.
He finally stopped, holding onto the toilet seat tightly.
"Foxy..what happened?" I asked, pulling him away from the toilet, onto my lap.
"I..I was just walking..and that was when me stomach started to feel funny.." Foxy said, suddenly going limp in my arms.
"Foxy? Foxy?" I said, tapping his cheek gently.
I quickly carried him into my room, he was heavier now, wierd.
I laid him down, and Golden must've saw me carrying him, because he was at my doorway.
"What's wrong with your Fox?" He asked, pointing at Foxy.
"I have no idea, I just found him vomiting in the restroom." I said, looking at Foxy with concern.
"...Has Foxy gotten bigger or is it just me?" Golden asked, pointing to Foxy's stomach.
I looked closely at it, and Golden was right, there was a rather small bump Foxy's stomach had. You couldn't see it from far away though.
"I..I think he has." I said, looking at his bump.
"We better call Gaby, she'll know what's going on." Golden said, leaving my room to go call Gaby.

An hour later Gaby made her way over, but with someone we met before was with her.
Angelica? What is she doing here? Maniac..
Angelica was impressed how we turned into humans, asking us questions about our new bodies.
"Angelica behave!" Gaby said, as she pulled Angelica away from Bonnie, pulling on his hair.
"Ok Ok! Just let go of me!" Angelica said, pulling away from Gaby.
Her eyes still stayed on all of us though, smiling at us.
"Bet you guys were wondering when you'd see me again huh?" Angelica asked, smirking.
"No." Golden said bluntly, crossing his arms and looking away from her.
"Hah! Golden! Still the jokester I see." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder gently.
Golden frowned, grabbed her wrist, and twisted it down, making her let out a small yelp.
"Goldie!" Gaby yelled, smacking his arm roughly.
"Oh uh..sorry Gaby." Golden said, nervously.
"So what was the reason you called me up here exactly?" Gaby asked.
"Its Foxy..he's not feeling to well." Chica said, rubbing her arm.
"What do you mean? Is he sick?" Angelica asked, rubbing her wrist that Golden twisted.
"Something like that.." Bonnie said, looking towards my room.
Gaby entered the room, and saw Foxy laying there.
"What's wrong with him?" Angelica asked, kneeling next to Foxy's side.
"We don't know, but he's not acting like himself." I said, looking at Foxy with saddened eyes.
Angelica looked at him, examining him closely.
"Gaby, tell the others to leave." Angelica said, her voice suddenly serious.
"What? But-" Gaby was cut off, by Angelica covering her mouth.
"Just do it!" Angelica said, removing her hand.
"Ok...you heard her guys, c'mon." Gaby said, walking towards the door, pushing us all out.
But Angelica grabbed Golden's arm, and pulled him back in locking the door.

Golden's Pov:
"What? You just told us to leave the room, now you want me to stay in the room?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"I only need you Golden, I need your help." Angelica said, slowly picking up Foxy's pirate shirt, exposing only his stomach.
"With what?" I asked, kneeling next to her.
"I know what's wrong with Foxy.."she said, placing her palm gently on Foxy's stomach.
"Really? Then c'mon! We've got to tell the others!" I said, looking towards the door.
"No! What I'm about to say..only stays between us. No one else!" She said, narrowing her eyes.
"Uh..ok." I said, suddenly feeling unsure about this.
"You must promise you will never speak of this to anyone!" Angelica said, clenching her fists.
"Ok Ok! I promise!" I said, surprised of how serious she was.
"Good...Now brace yourself.." she said, removing her hand away from Foxy's stomach, looking at me with soft eyes.
She let out a sigh.

"Foxy..is Pregnant..." Angelica said.

"P-Pregnant?! You must be crazy! Foxy is a boy-" She covered my mouth, cutting me off from freaking out.

"Its true! Now shut up! The others might hear you!" Angelica said, removing her hand from my mouth.

"That's Impossible!" I said, looking at Foxy with my eyes widened.