Chapter 38~ I.O.U

Foxy's Pov:
He said he was going to take Peanut away..I thought he was bluffing..now I know much better..
Because of him, my heart is once again broken.
But I will have my revenge!

We all sat down, discussing on how to ambush Springtrap, we called it:

Operation: Peanut Butter

Cheesy name I know, but Springtrap has a lot to go through when we come for him. He's gonna have to get through me again. I remember latching onto him with my powerful jaws.
But this was a job that needed more than us, Mike would help of course, so Would Jeremy, Gaby and Angelica as well. Because they're family, you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!
I'm ready for Springtrap! So ready! Its Time to end this, once and for all.

Golden's Pov:
Must..Concentrate..must not think about Gaby. Must find a way to get through Springtrap's hideout..
His prison..
Almost got it..-

"Golden!" I hear Angelica yell, interrupting me on my telepathy.

You annoying little piece of shi-

"Why Angelica! What may I help you with my dear?" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Ok..So, I traced some of Springtrap's DNA that he left on Foxy's bed, when he took Peanut. And look, his signal is still moving.." she said, putting her laptop in front of me, showing a yellow dot moving quickly on the screen.

"So?" I asked, crossing ny arms.

"So that means if we can catch up to him before he fades, we can get Peanut!" She said happily, closing her laptop.

"I don't know, you're the one who made us lose Peanut in the first place you know." I said, watching her put away her laptop in her back pack, letting out a sigh of depression.

"I..I know! And I'm sorry. No one ever told me about him!" She said, hugging her back pack tightly, closing her eyes in sorrow.

My heart suddenly realized something.
Why not trade Angelica, for Peanut?

No, she's not worth it..

"Hey..cheer up soon. Once we get him back, everything will go back to normal." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Yea..I guess. But, how long is this going to take?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

The phone!

I took her phone away from her hand, and dialed a number I've known for years, until I heard a familiar friendly voice answer.

"Hello?" It asked.

"Yea, it's me Golden, Golden Freddy. Remember that I.O.U. you gave me? Well I'm using it now. I need your help, think you can help us out?" I asked, putting my hand over Angelica's face because she started to whine.

"Hmm..let Me think." Chuck E, said in a teasing manner.

(A/N: HUEHUEHUE)