Chapter 12~ New Against Old

Golden Freddy's Pov:
I led them to the room, where I took a deep breath, opening it. It was too dark to see anything. I searched for something rectangular on the wall, a light switch maybe.
When I turned it on, a horrific scene was shown before us.
Freddy was barely moving, his body had become very ragged, and one of his eyes were black, but I soon realized his eye wasn't even there anymore. Bonnie was just the same, except..his face was completely gone, only the bottom part of his jaw was still standing. His eyes were torn out, poor fella. He also had scratches all over him, and his left arm was completely torn off, leaving long dangling wires. His other arm was fine, but his hand wasn't, the fur that was supposed to be there wasn't, showing a metal hand.
Chica wasn't looking so good, both of her arms were torn off, and her bottom beak was seperated from her top one, only hanging on with a few wires and loose screws, making it look like she had three sets of teeth.
Bon Bon..wait, actually she wasn't here!
Where could he have taken her? She's not like the others at all!
I walked quietly over to Freddy, but as soon as I left the door, it slammed shut.
Gaby ran towards it, banging against it.

"Its locked! Its not gonna budge!" She yelled, this time kicking it.

"Freddy! Aye! Are ye ok?" Foxy said, as he ran over to Freddy, kneeling by his side, grabbing his hand gently.

"Oh he's quite alright there Foxy! Just not for long, and neither will you 3 be." An echoing voice said, all around us.

This is it, if I don't finish him now, this will never end. And I will fail at trying to protect my friends.

"Show yourself! I'm ready to end this! Me and you, one on one." I said, clenching my fists.

"Oh I am ready, so ready. Are your friends ready as well? Because my new friends are more than ready for your friends!" The voice said, exaggerating the word 'new'.

The lights went out, and as if on cue, 5 sets of eyes appeared in the darkness, one closing in on Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and Gaby.

Then the lights flickered on, showing something I never wanted to see ever happen.

In front of Freddy, stood a smaller bear, with red rosy cheeks, made with plastic material.
Next to Chica, was a smaller chicken, slim body, pink cheeks and eyeshadow, with a bib that read 'Lets Party!' But the bib didn't cover her whole stomach like Chica's did, but only the chest. And she wore pink panties along with thinner legs.
In front of Foxy stood another one, she was the same size as Foxy, with white fur, and a pink heart shaped chest, with a giant pink bow on her back, and red lipstick. She had red cheeks, and the inside of her ears were pink, her top snout was also pink, and just like the other chicken, she wore a pink undergarment. Her teeth were just as sharp as Foxy's, and her eyeshadow was a dark pink.
Standing in front of Bonnie, was...Bon Bon. Her arms were crossed, staring at him with a smirk. Her eyes weren't emerald, instead they were black, with only a white pupil.

This ain't good, he brainwashed poor Bon Bon. I can't bring her back to normal until I finish the beast that I'll face myself.

"Lassie? What are ye doing?"

"No Foxy, that's not Bon Bon. The boss took control of her, but don't worry, we'll get her back."

I turned my head to see who Gaby got, my mouth went agape when I saw who it was. A puppet, with red lipstick, a thin black body with white buttons. Not to mention purple think lines going down the sides of its face, and red cheeks.

"You seem surprised Golden, you should be. I made them, you like them? They're my little toys. Well except that blue one, I only stole her from you and made her a slave like the rest. Now, my toys, choose which one you'll go against." The voice said once more.