Chapter 26~ Forgive Me?

Foxy's Pov:
Its been at least three days since I was brought back here, and I haven't left my cove yet, just for food. I gained a pound yesterday! That's impressive.
Gaby helped check my weight on a weight scale, and it read 52 pounds.
"Geez, my cousin Angelica could sure use your weight!" I remember Gaby saying.
I still remember Freddy singing to me, I must admit, he's trying. But I refuse, no matter how many love songs he sings to me, I won't give in.
No matter how pleeding his eyes looked when he sang to me.
Just the thought of him made my heart stop, and my cheeks burn with blush.
I can't be falling in love with him! Not now! Not ever! He'll hurt me again!
I..I could run away again..
I quickly got out from my cove, and ran to the door, but a large strength knocked me to the ground.
I looked up to see Freddy, pinning me down.
"Let me go Freddy!" I said, trying to push him off me. Not only was I in pain, my cuts and bruises were being hurt again.
I winced in pain, making Freddy slowly get off me.
"Foxy, you just got here! Why are you leaving?" He asked, placing his hand against my cheek, that had a bruise.
It stung, but he smoothly rubbed his thumb on it, making my eyes widen, and my heart beat fast.
NO! Stop It Foxy!!
I blushed instantly, he noticed and smiled. He leaned in, and kissed my lips, I wanted to kiss back, but I was still angry with him, no matter if I was falling back in love with him.
He must've noticed I wasn't kissing back, because he suddenly took his lips away from mine.
"Foxy..how..how come you're not kissing back?" He asked, sadly.
I growled, then hesitated. I looked towards the door, and pushed him off me and ran to it.
But Freddy grabbed my waist from behind, holding me close, hugging me.
"Don't..Don't go Foxy. I'll miss you too much.." He said, holding me closer to his warm body.
I could feel his head next to mine, and I weakly let go of the door handle, and felt Freddy's breathing return to normal.
"Foxy..?" He asked, whispering.
"Aye?.." I said, feeling him hug me even tighter.
"Don't try to run away from me...because if you do, I'll find you. I'll find you, and bring you back here. Because I love you.." He said, making my face heat up, and my heart stop.
Oh...his words are touching my heart!
"Do you love me?.." He asked, turning me slowly around, making me face him.
"Please..Forgive me Foxy." He said, his eyes staring into my fragile ones.
"Uh...I..don't know.." I said, looking away from his gaze.
"Why not?" He asked, tilting his head.
"I..I just can't go through this anymore.." I said, running into my cove, feeling tears beginning to form.
DON'T CRY.DON'T CRY. DON'T CRY!
I wiped my eyes, drying them.
Why must I go through this?!
Why just-
A tune started to play behind my curtains, and I listened to Freddy, who was once trying to win me over with a song.
I opened my curtains, but this time, he wasn't standing, he was sitting down against my cove.
I began to listen, and wasn't surprised when he started to sing one of my favorite songs.
"Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you day and night. Its only right to think about the guy you love, and hold him tight. So happy together.~"
..So happy together~
"If I should call you up, invest a dime.
And You say you belong to me, and ease my mind. Imagine how the world could be, so very fine. So Happy Together.~
Here comes my favorite part..
"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, for all my life! When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue, for all my life!~" he sang, suddenly perking up and grabbing my arm, and pulling me off my cove.
Curse my love for this song!
"Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be, the only one for me is You, and you for me. So happy together.~"
He sang, wrapping an arm around my waist, and pulling me close.
I turned around, but he pulled me from behind, holding me.
"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, for all my life! When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue, for all my life!~"
I really want to sing..
"Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be, the only one for me is You, and you for me. So happy together.~"
He sang, twirling me, then pulling me back to face him, smiling.
"I can't see me lovin' nobody but you, for all my life! When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue, for all my life!~"
I had to open my dang curtains..
"Me and you, and you and me, No matter how they toss the dice, it had to be. The only one for me is You, and you for me. So happy together.~"
He sang, picking me up bridal style, spinning gently.
I blushed, looking at him if he was crazy or not.
"Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba~"
I don't remember this part..
"Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice. The only one for me is You, and you for me. So happy together.~"
Is it almost over?
He threw me in the air, and caught me, then dipped me.
"So happy together, how is the weather, So happy together,We're happy together, So happy together, Happy Together, So happy together. So happy Together.
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba~"

He smiled, and stood me up, and I looked at him confusingly, watching him walk towards me.
He tried to kiss me, but I put my hook to his lips, shaking my head.

"Did ye really think it be that easy laddie?" I asked him, taking away my hook, walking towards my cove slowly, putting my tail under his chin, teasing him while I walked to my cove.
I sat down in it, closing my curtains, and thought for a moment.
I'm gonna go take a shower
I walked out from my cove, grabbing a towel and going to the restroom.

Freddy's Pov:
He went to take a shower..I'll wait for him to get out.
I heard the shower being turned on, and leaned against the door with my hands in my pockets. But unfortunately the door gave way, swinging open, and making me fall face first onto the restroom floor.
I sat up, rubbing my head, and looked towards the shower, where Foxy was blushing madly, covering himself with the black shower curtain.
I blushed at the thought that I just walked in on Foxy in the shower.
"Freddy! Get out!!" He yelled, throwing a wet rag at my red face.
"Ok Ok! But..I need to take a shower too!" I lied, just making an excuse.
"Ye better wait ye turn Freddy!" He yelled, putting the curtain back neatly so I couldn't see him.
"Or.." I said.
"Or what?" I heard him say.
I smirked, thinking of what else I could do besides wait.
"I could take a shower with you." I said, looking at the shower.
"Alright.." Foxy said.
"W-Wait..you're serious?!" I asked blushing hard.
"Aye, I be no more serious in me life matey." He said.
I had took my clothes off, and put one foot in, but a towel was put over my face, and I fell backwards.
Foxy opened the curtain, and he had a towel around his waist, looking at the wall.
I quickly put the towel he covered my face with and covered my waist. He turned around, and I watched him leave the restroom, chuckling to himself.
I couldn't help but smile, at least he sorta let me shower with him.
~TimeSkip~
After I took a shower, I spotted Foxy by the window, staring outside, in the clothes I found him in.
I walked over to him, and smiled when he turned to look at me.
He rolled his eyes, and looked back at the window. I frowned, feeling sad that he hasn't seen how much I want him.
"Foxy..do you love me?" I asked, getting closer to him.
Foxy's eyes seemed to widen after I asked that.
"Do..Do you at least forgive me?" I asked, tilting his chin up to meet me.
"I..I really don't know Freddy.." he said, taking his chin away.
He walked to his cove, and I went to my room, falling asleep, thinking about Foxy.
Goodnight Foxy..I..I love you. And I hope you still love me..