Chapter 21~ Broken

Foxy's Pov:
I woke up underneath the tree in the backyard, my eyes getting used to the sunlight, and I saw a brown figure.
"God?.." I asked the figure.
"No..it's..me Freddy." The figure said, but I sprung to my feet quickly. Running away from him, flipping over the fence, running as fast as I could.
"Foxy Wait! I Don't want to hurt you!!" Freddy said behind me, jumping the fence as well.
"NO! YE LEAVE ME ALONE FREDDY!!" I yelled, running down an alleyway, tipping over trash cans to slow him down.
Surprisingly he tripped over them, landing on his face. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't, because he might grab me and take me back home, I don't want to go home.
I ran, even If I was out of his view, I kept running.
The neighborhoods seemed to shorten, until I was probably somewhere between the country and city line.
My heart was beating fast, as if it was going to burst out of my chest.
Why is he looking for me?!
How did he find me?!
He said it was over!
Why can't he just leave me alone?!
"If..If I cross now..the lad may not find me.." I said, walking across, and running into tall grass, feeling grasshoppers hop off the grass I walked in.
Little did I know, that this was the worst decision I have ever made.

Walking through the tall grass for hours made my feet get tired. I laid down, rubbing my feet, groaning in pain. I heard footsteps from behind me, and before I could react, I was knocked out by a rusty shovel.

Freddy's Pov:
After I fell face forward onto my face, I knocked myself out. I woke up when I heard the pitter patter of tiny feet, probably rats.
I shook my head, getting up, and ran out the alleyway, hoping Foxy would be standing nearby.
"I..I lost him..I can't believe I lost him! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!" I yelled, stomping my foot against the ground.
I walked back home, thinking of how I treated Foxy before this, seeing his face turn into a sad awful state. Running away from us, in pain.
"I'm..I'm so sorry Foxy.." I whispered, looking down.

~A LONG TIME SKIP~

No one's Pov:
Months passed, without any trace of Foxy. The company decided to cut Foxy's shows since he disappeared.
Golden still hasn't found a way to bring the guys back to animatronics.
Gaby left her job as a night guard, becoming the manager of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Bonnie gave up on loving Foxy, because he thought every time he would try, something would screw it all up for him.
Chica doesn't smile as much when she makes pizza, because she always has one slice leftover, waiting for the owner to come back and claim it.
Freddy, never smiles anymore, After performances, he sits in Pirate's Cove, remembering all the times Foxy and himself spent there.
When he was in love with him, happy.
Now, he is pretty sure he is as just as Broken as Foxy must be now.
If he's still alive.