Chapter 9~ Outside?

(A/N: just so we're clear, this new guard is so not me, my name isn't Jackie Torres. My cousin's is, and She really works as a security guard, so I thought hey, why not put my beloved cuz Gabster in here?^^)

Jackie/Gaby's Pov:
I watched my new friends on the screens, they were somewhat amusing. I especially liked how Bonnie was slapped by Chica not to long ago on the cameras. That cracked me up. I heard my stomach rumble, and I decided to get up for some grub.
"Guys! I'm hungry!!" I yelled.
I heard some shuffling behind me, and I turned to see Bonnie with his arms crossed.
"And what exactly do you want us to do about it?" He said.
"Well duh! You gotta feed me." I said, rubbing my stomach and pointing to my mouth.
"Like I'm really gonna feed you." He said, rolling his eyes.
"Aww cmon! I'm starving!" I said, pouting.
"Hey Bonnie! We could make her some pizza!" I heard Chica say behind me.
"Eh..I had pizza not to earlier today. Maybe not." I said, remembering earlier that my cousin's dad brought pizza home.
"Oh...cake?" She asked.
"Nah..I want some real food!" I said, thinking of eating at an all you can eat buffet.
"Real food? The only food here is pizza and cake." Bonnie said.
I started to think about what food I could get, of course I couldn't get any unless I left this place.
"I got it!" I said, snapping my fingers.
"Got what?" Chica asked.
"Foxy! Bon Bon! Freddy! Golden!!" I yelled, hearing footsteps near by.
"Aye, what be the problem lassie?" Foxy asked, standing next to Freddy.
"Is something wrong? What is it?" Freddy asked, crossing his arms.
"Anything interesting happen?" Golden asked.
"Lets all go out!" I said, excitedly.
They all looked at each other with confused faces.
"Out?" They all said in union.
"Yea...out." I said.
"What do ye mean..out?" Foxy asked, walking towards me.
"I mean out there! Out of this joint!" I said, pointing towards the exit.
"Let's not." Freddy said sternly.
"Yea...we don't know what's out there." Chica said, twiddling her fingers.
"But you can at least try!" I said.
"I think 'try' is a very strong word." Bonnie said.
"Please guys! I'm starving! I will die without some food!" I said, kneeling to the ground.
"I like it when she begs." I heard Golden say.
"Beg or not, we aren't going, and neither are you." Freddy said, giving me a cold glare.
"Freddy! Cmon, let's at least go for it! Just this once!" Bon Bon said, pulling onto Freddy's arm.
"No way!" Freddy said, pulling away from her.
"Freddy, please?" Chica said.
"No! Never!" Freddy growled.
"Aye...c'mon, my big teddy weddy..do it for me at least Freddy.." Foxy said, fiddling with his bowtie, making Freddy blush a deep red.
"I..Uh..No!" He said, trying to calm his blush.
"Ye better do this Freddy!" Foxy said, harshly letting go of his bow tie.
"Ugh..Fine c'mon!" He said, looking at Foxy.
"Hooray!!" Chica said, putting her hands in the air.
"So where exactly are we going?" Golden said, floating in front of me.
"Hmm..I dunno somewhere that's open all night I guess." I said, thinking of a place.
"Oh c'mon let's just go to Mc Donalds!"
I said, pulling out my keys for my car.
I opened the door, walking out followed by the rest of the gang.
I hopped into the drivers seat, and expected them to get in, but they looked at me with confused looks.
"What are you waiting for?! Christmas!?" I exclaimed,"Get in!"

One by one, they got in, with Golden Freddy in the passenger seat next to me, Freddy behind me, Foxy in the middle, and Bonnie behind Golden.
"Where's Bon Bon and Chica?" I asked.
"Oh uh, Chica's in the trunk. And Bon Bon, well, she's right here." Bonnie said, pointing towards the window, showing Bon Bon with her arms crossed, shouting things at Bonnie through the glass.
"Bonnie! Aren't you forgetting something?!" Freddy said, getting mad.
"Huh? Oh yea almost forgot!" Bonnie said.
I thought he was gonna open the door for her, instead he locked it. And Bon Bon started to rock the car, banging on the window screaming at Bonnie.
"Bonnie!! Let her in!" I yelled.
"But where is she going to sit?!" Bonnie yelled, unlocking the door.
Bon Bon angrily opened the door and looked at Bonnie fiercely.
She rose her hand as if about to smack some sense into him, I would have.
Instead, she sat down on his lap, crossing her arms, gritting her teeth.
I saw Bonnie's eyes widen, and he began to blush, crossing his arms as well.
"Well...let's go!" I said, trying not to laugh.
I took it out of park, and pulled out the parking lot.
On the way there, I started it all off with an icebreaker.
"So...something you guys should know." I began,"people around here won't just be all smiley and happy. They might think you are in costumes, so just go with that alright?"