Chapter 13~ Gold Or Mold?

Golden Freddy's Pov:
I knew it would only be a matter of time when it would come to this. The others facing their opposites, me facing an old friend. All completely out of the ordinary.
Whatever happens after this is unpredictable.

We faded away into a different room, the walls were a very old, yellowish and greenish color, that varied over age. There were drawings, dangling onto the nails that held them on the walls.
I heard a swinging sound behind me, and I quickly ducked, and stumbled away, to see Springtrap standing with the same axe he had earlier.
He swung it again, at my feet, knocking me to the ground. I quickly flipped up, and kicked him in the face.

"I must congratulate your friends Golden, they actually made it. Lets see if you'll do the same." He said, as he threw the axe at my head, I moved out the way and the axe landed in the wall, sending flying tiny pieces of chips from the wooden wall.

"Wait? They made it?" I was astonished, I never once did think they would make it against them.

"Of course they made it, what, you don't have any faith for your friends? Pathetic! I don't blame you though, I didn't have any faith in my toys and look at them now! They broke my toys. Now I'm gonna break you." He said, charging towards me at full speed, tackling me down to the ground.
He punched at my fave multiple times, then grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up, with all of his strength he threw me in the air, grabbed my arms, and spun himself and me.
I tried to look anywhere else besides his face, and looked up, and saw the others, atop of some wooden balcony.
I saw them banging on something, with contact the substance that was holding them back would turn purple.
They were yelling something but I couldn't hear anything they were trying to say.
Springtrap then threw me to the wall, groaning, I stood back up, and climbed over him, causing him to lose balance and fall over.

"Why must you torment me all these years?! Nothing will ever change what happened so many years ago and you know that!"

"You're wrong! Even if nothing changes, I'll have the pleasure of taking you and your friends apart, piece by piece."

"Over my dead body!"

"Oh dear, I remember those sets of words so many years ago, don't you? Yes, a very beautiful yet painful memory."

THE MEMORY:
It was a chilly morning, a party was planned at Freddy Fazbear's Diner.
A Golden Bear and Golden Bunny were best friends and the only animatronics that would entertain the children.
Some purple figure had damaged the animatronics, before the birthday party had started. No one seemed to notice when they were performing, or no one seemed to care. The only one who did was the birthday boy himself, who convinced his four other friends to try and investigate.
The purple figure noticed how close they were getting to his plan, and when no one was looking, quickly dismantled the golden bear, and wore it as a costume, luring them in to a secret room, and locking the door.
The birthday boy wasn't too sure about him locking the door, he went to try and grab the knob, but the imposter swiped at his hand with a knife.
The boy yelled, looking at his now heavily bleeding hand, he was about to scream when the imposter put his hand over his mouth, preventing him from doing so, and placing the knife against his neck.
"No one screams! Or this boy will die." The imposter quickly took the knife and his hand away, looking at the small children quiver in fear.
He set the knife down, and took off the golden bear's head, showing his face to the children.
He picked up the knife again, and grabbed a small girl with blonde hair, and stabbed her in the stomach twice, until something smashed against his head with maximum force, looking back, He saw a boy with blonde hair, breathing heavily as he held the golden bear's head in his hands.
"Little Brave one here huh? Big mistake kid. Now I'm gonna kill all of you!" The imposter swung his knife at the boy, but the boy blocked it with the head. The other three behind him helped the girl up, as she was still bleeding heavily. Her body went limp and a red haired boy started to cry loudly. The brown haired one tried to calm him down by holding him close, while the other, with lilac hair stood there traumatized at what he just witnessed.
The imposter pushed the boy to the ground, slicing at his arm.
The boy quickly stood up, as the man cornered them. The birthday boy put his arm in front of the others, shielding them.