Chapter 10~ I'm Here

Jackie's/Gaby's Pov:
Mm..so good! Ouch, but my tongue still sorta hurts.
I swallowed the chewiness of my burger down my throat, and looked at my phone, telling me it was 4:36am. I began to eat my fries with some ketchup, if my cousin were here she would steal all of my ketchup and use it for herself! That ketchup loving maniac. After I was done, I put the trash in the bag I was given, then threw it in the trash. I saw Bonnie asleep, Chica holding her stomach, leaning against the stage. And Bon Bon faceplanted on the stage floor, asleep? Oh tell me She's asleep!
I tip toed to where she was and gently tapped her with my shoe, waiting to see if she would react.
She shook a bit and I was more than relieved.

"So you still don't have a ride huh?" Golden said Behind me.

I turned around, and was meaning to nod, but then I knew I shouldn't because I would be lying.

"Ok Ok..you got me, I just don't wanna leave right after my shift ends. I'd be too lazy to do all that. Getting up and walking to my car, then driving home." I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Yea, I noticed, since on the phone you said you couldn't go home right away because you didn't have a ride or something like that."

"Yea, just wanted to be somewhere else than home."

"It sounds like home isn't really that great."

"Its not..I mean...why am I even talking to you, you're a talking animatronic.."

"I can talk, but I can also listen."

Golden's voice was so soothing like an old grandfather that would give you candy everytime you made him laugh. I felt tears sting my cheeks, as I stared at him with watered eyes.
He reached over and wiped them away gently, stroking my cheek.

"Tell me what's on your mind little one. I will listen to you."

After explaining my whole backstory, it felt as if all the burdens I was carrying, were lifted from upon my shoulders. My chest felt lighter and my mind was once again innocent.
I looked at Golden, who had not changed his expression the entire time, making me feel like a real person.

"You may live, the way you want to live, not how others think you should, they have their lives, and you have yours. Your life is important to you, yourself, and Me. I don't like to see other people cry because of something they're going through. Things will get better. You've probably heard that before I know, but now you're hearing it from me. Believe me Gaby."

More tears streamed down my face as he said the last word. I hugged him tightly, crying muffled sounds in his shoulder, he hugged me back, rubbing my back gently.

"Thank you..." I whispered, pulling away from him, wiping my eyes.

"Any time you want to talk, I'll listen."
He said, walking away.

I nodded, watching him go away.
I looked at my phone, and it read 5:48am. I put it away, looking around to still see the rest of the animatronics still wasted.
I went to Pirate's Cove and peeked through the curtains, and saw Freddy and Foxy, sleeping in each other's arms.

"What an adorable pair.." I said, as I walked back to the stage, finding a nice spot, then laying down, taking a quick nap.

Golden Freddy's Pov:
Its almost 6:00am, almost time for her to leave, But I don't want her to, she's like my best friend. She helped us experience what Fun was like. We went through a car chase, and that was the bomb! Praise the Lord she took Mike's Job! Speaking of Mike, where is that little sucker? Did he cry all the way home just because I didn't let him out precisely at 6:00am? I hope I never see that little impatient brat again.