Chapter 25~ Trust Me

Foxy's Pov:
I woke up in Freddy's arms, looking around I saw a purple curtain with stars.
"W-Where I be?" I asked him.
"What do you mean Foxy? This is your cove! Don't you remember?" He said, using one of his fingers to tilt ny chin up, leaning towards me slowly.
I leaned in slowly as well, but my eyes widened, remembering what happened months ago, and grabbed Freddy's shoulders, flipping him out of my cove.
I opened my curtains to see him crushing Bonnie.
"Ow! Get off me Freddy!" He yelled, pushing him off.
I let out a small chuckle, but winced in pain, remembering all of my bruises I had gotten.
Freddy noticed, and rushed over, looking at me worried.
"What's wrong?" He asked, reaching his hand out towards me.
I slapped his hand away, and hopped off my cove, holding my back where most of my pain was.
Freddy stood next to me, but I shook my head and growled at him fiercely like a dog.
Freddy stepped back, and I limped towards the kitchen, where I saw a blonde girl cooking something on the stove. She turned and saw me, She smiled and took me into a hug.
I hesitated, but hugged back, still not sure who she was.
"Oh Foxy! You're awake, glad to see you up! You've lost a lot of weight Foxy, but don't worry, I'll make sure to fatten you up!" She said, going back to the stove.
"Aye, lassie..how do ye know me name?" I asked, going to her side.
"Foxy, don't tell me you don't remember your pal Chica!" She said, cheerfully.
"Chica? That be ye name lassie?" I asked her, watching her put a pan on the stove.
"Well...yea I mean. We've been programmed to know eachother's name since we were created!" She said, cracking an egg onto it.
I watched as the egg sizzled, then Chica cracked four more eggs onto it.
My stomach started to growl, and I looked at the eggs once more, not knowing if I could eat them or not.
"If ye have any leftovers, may I be the one who eats them?" I asked her, with my head down.
"Why would you want leftovers Foxy? Don't you want real food?" She asked, making my head go up, looking at her.
"Leftovers, was the closest thing I had to real food lassie..back at me master's house." I said, rubbing my arm, which had a bruise.
"Oh...I'm so sorry Foxy.." she said, hugging me tightly, then going back to cook the eggs, then putting 7 more in.
"How many eggs ye be cookin' lassie?" I asked, surprised of how many eggs she was scrambling now.
"Oh, they're not all for me, they're for everyone here!" She said, as she put the pan onto an unheated burner.
"Everyone?" I asked.
"Exactly, everyone." She Said, placing another pan onto the burner she used to cook the eggs.
"Hmm..I don't know what to make besides eggs." She said, looking at the pan being heated up.
"Hey, you stay here while I go ask the others ok?" She asked me, smiling.
I nodded, and watched her leave the kitchen. Leaving me alone with the heated pan.
I looked over to the fridge, and opened it, and saw bacon and I took it out, and opened it.
I placed a couple of pieces of bacon on the pan, cooking them, until they were nice and crispy.
I somehow made a pancake mix, and made about a dozen pancakes.
I looked to the sink, and saw many dishes were dirty. I quickly washed them, and dried them.

I heard footsteps behind the kitchen door, and watched as Chica, Freddy, Bonnie, and a blonde haired man that looked exactly like Freddy but with white pupils walked in.
"So, I was think-" Chica started, but was interrupted by the sight of me holding a stack of pancakes. She looked at the stove where bacon was freshly cooked, then the dishes which were all clean.
"Uh..Foxy, did you do this?" She asked, walking towards me.
My ears went down, thinking I did something wrong.
"I..I'm sorry lassie, I just..I was used to cookin' for me master." I said, giving her the pancakes, and turning my head away, waiting for a smack, or slap to come.
"Foxy? What are you doing?" Bonnie asked.
"Ye aren't goin' to slap me?" I asked, turning my face to face each of them.
"Of course not! Why would i?" Chica asked.
"At me master's house, the master would always be slappin' me if I be doin' somethin' wrong." I said, looking down.
"Foxy, we aren't gonna hurt you, I promise." Freddy said, stepping towards me.
I took a few steps back, not wanting to be near him.
"Ye already hurt me Freddy..don't promise Me nothin." I said, moving away from him.
I grabbed the bacon and eggs, taking them to the dining room, and set a couple of plates on the table, then served everyone the same amount of eggs and bacon. I took the pancakes away from Chica.
I placed the same amount of pancakes on each plate, and watched as the others sat down, claiming one plate as their own.
Bonnie ate his pancakes slowly, and his eyes widened.
"Wow, he can cook, and he can clean the dishes! Dang Freddy, he's the whole package there!" Bonnie said, smirking at Freddy, who had started to blush.
I rolled my eyes, sitting down next to Chica, and ate my food rather quickly. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, as I ate my food like a maniac.
Freddy's blush deepened when I looked up and saw him staring at me, licking my lips slowly.
When I was done, I washed my own plate, and went into my cove laying down.

~Time Skip~

After the other's performances, I fell asleep in my cove, but my ears perked up when I heard footsteps outside my cove. Someone outside, opened my curtains, and I saw Freddy smiling before me.
I crossed my arms, looking away from him.
Freddy just stood there, and cleared his throat.
Is he going to sing? Please don't!
I heard some guitar notes behind him, and saw Bonnie playing his guitar, probably for Freddy.
No! I swear if you sing, I will freak the hec out!

"Spending all my nights, all my money going out on the town. Doing anything Just to get you off of my mind.~"
Ugh, please..just stop!
"But when the morning comes, I'm right back where I started again, trying to forget you is just a waste of time.~"
DON'T.YOU.DARE
SING THE CHORUS!
"Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something In everything about you.~"
dang it..He dared..
"Baby come back! You can blame it all on me! I was wrong, and I just can't live without you!~"
He sang, crawling into my cove, grabbing my hand gently.
I snatched it away, growling.
"All day long, wearing a mask of false bravado. Tryin' to keep up a smile that hides the tears, but as the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again.~"
Good! You should feel empty! Because that's how I felt when you broke my heart!
"How I wish to God that You were here!~"
What?! I am here!!
"Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you.~"
Yawn.
"Baby come back! You can blame it on me! I was wrong, and I just can't live without you!~" He sang, getting closer to my face, with saddened eyes.
He..He really Is hurting..
"Now that I put it all together, give me the chance to make you see. Have you used up all the love In your heart? Nothing left for me? Is there nothing left for me?~"
I..I don't know..
I really don't....
"Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you.~"
....
"Baby come back! Listen baby, You can blame it all on me! I was wrong, and I just can't live without you. I was wrong, and I just can't live.~"
...Don't give in Foxy..!
My eyes softened, and my heart soon started to beat with much passion, and I gave a small dreamy smile towards him.
No! I'm falling back in love with him! Grrr!
"Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see, there was something in everything about you.~"
Cannot...resist the urge!
"Baby come back! You can blame it all on me! I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.~"
He finished the song, and a tiny twinkle came into his icy blue eyes, making me shiver.
He cupped his hands on my cheeks, bringing me slowly close to his lips.
N..N.NNOOO!!
I headbutted him before our lips could touch, and growled at him.
"Don't ye dare do that again Freddy!" I said, rolling him off my cove closing my curtains.

Freddy's Pov:
I stood up, rubbing my forehead.
Bonnie came over and stood next to me smiling.
"What's so funny?" I asked him, irritated.
"Foxy never liked when people sang for affection." He said, giggling.
"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.
"So what are you gonna do now?" He asked, putting his guitar on his back.
"I don't know, I guess I'm going to have to make him trust me again." I said, looking at Foxy's Cove.
"Well, good luck on that." Bonnie said, walking to his room.
"I don't need luck." I said.
Oh Foxy..I really did miss you, I regret ever letting you go. It hurt me badly. But falling in love can't be hard for you right? You're just gonna have to trust me.