Chapter 24~ Pizza Delivery

Foxy's Pov:
Betty and I cleaned the house, making sure we left no crumbs or anything leftover from the days after Frank left. And then I heard it, his car pulling up in the driveway, and slamming his car door.
I heard his keys jingle, and he unlocked the door, seeing us, then smacking us hard on the back of the head. To him, that's his way of greeting us.
"Hello suckers! Erika give you any trouble while I was gone?" He asked, looking at us fiercely.
"No sir, not at all." Betty said, hanging her head down respectfully.
"That's good. Now, Betty, go get me a glass of water with ice. Foxy boy, go start some warm water for my bath, Now!" He yelled, kicking me in the stomach, making me fall backwards then scramble to the bathroom, starting to fill the tub with warm water.
I heard Betty screaming, and glass breaking, I quickly ran down stairs, seeing Betty on the floor, blood coming from out of her head.
I crawled frantically towards her, laying her limp body onto my Laps, moving her hair out of her face, seeing her eyes open, lifeless.
My eyes began filling with tears, and I hugged her tightly to my chest.
"Betty! Oh Betty!!! No!! Please!!!! Live!" I yelled, crying hard.
Frank pulled onto my collar, pulling me upstairs. I clawed at the floor, trying to get a grip on the floor while he was dragging me against the floor, then to the steps.
I grabbed one of the wooden bars on the stairs, trying to pull myself back down where Betty's body laid.
"Let me go ye monster!" I yelled, struggling to get away from him.
"Shut up! Fox boy, she deserved to die! Now get up here or I'll kill you too!" He yelled, kicking me in the back multiple times.
I weakly let go of the wooden pole, feeling the New pain in my back.
He took me to the restroom, ripping off my clothes, then raped me, beat me, and gave me new clothes to put on.
He then grabbed my hair, forcefully pushing me into the tub filled the warm water.
I tried to scream, but the only thing that had escaped from my mouth was bubbles and muffled screams.
He pulled me up, for 3 seconds or less, I panted, gasping for air. He then put me back in, with a large amount of force, then pulled me back out, and tied a cloth around my mouth, preventing me from screaming.
He then took Me downstairs, where Betty's lifeless body still laid. I tried to push myself away, wanting to stay with her for as long as I could.
I struggled all the way from his grasp, kneeling next to her body, but my collar electrocuted me instantly, weakening me enough for him to pull me outside, in the backyard, tying me to pole attatched to the back of the house.
He then kicked me in the mouth hard, making tears form in my eyes.
He stopped suddenly, and I heard the doorbell ring.

Mike's Pov:
I rang the doorbell, waiting for the ugly mug who owned this place.
"Who is it?!" A man's voice was heard behind the door.
"Pizza Delivery!" I yelled back.
I heard locks being unlocked from the inside, and out came a middle aged man.
"I didn't order any pizza!"he yelled, getting in my face.
"We this one's on the house!" I yelled, slamming the pizza against his face rather roughly.
Golden Then Teleported in, knocking him out by both of hands hitting him in the back of the head.

Freddy's Pov:
I ran inside, watching as Golden tied up the owner, and looked to the living room and saw a small child asleep on a couch.
"Alright! Search the place, we don't leave until we find Foxy!" I yelled, as Bonnie, Chica, Gaby, and Jeremy rushed in.
"Freddy! There's..There's..a dead girl right here!" Gaby said, pointing to dead body of a girl, with short black hair.
I shook my head, feeling bad for the girl.
"He's not in the bathroom!" Bonnie yelled, his voice coming from upstairs. "But his clothes are..!"

I quickly ran up there, and Bonnie was right, Foxy's clothes were there, ripped, with small amounts of blood.
I took them in my hand, and held them close, crying a bit.
I then heard a train engine, suddenly running outside, looking around for the source. I went around the house, and far in the distance, a train was driving against its railroad tracks.
Just like in my dream...

Foxy's Pov:
I managed to break the rusty old pole, and tried to hop away, but I had forgotten that he had tied my feet together, so I tripped over a rock, and landing onto something wooden.
I looked around to see I was on a railroad track.
At least there isn't any trains..
That's when I heard a large train engine.
I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING!!!
I squirmed, managing to untie my hands, then untie the cloth around my mouth, and tried to hop away from the track, but my foot had gotten stuck between one of the boards, making me hop back onto the track.
I was stuck, I couldn't move.
"Help! Somebody please! Help me!!" I yelled, trying to get my leg free.
The train had gotten closer, and I panicked, but a force stronger than my own strength tackled me, loosening my foot and landing on top of me in the process.
I looked up to see a familiar face looking upon me.
"Foxy! Its me! Freddy!! Oh I'm so glad I've found you!!" He said, cupping my face in his hands.
"F-Freddy..?" My eyes soon widened, realized who he was, and pushed him off me.
I stumbled to my feet, and ran, but was electrocuted because of collar leaving the property.
"Foxy!" I heard him yell, while being electrocuted.
I fell to the ground, unconscious.

Freddy's Pov:
I picked up Foxy carefully bridal style, and saw that something around his neck was sparking, I took it off, breaking it, and watched as Golden burned the house down, and Chica carrying the sleeping little girl in her arms.
I looked back at Foxy, who had different clothes on, no longer was He wearing his pirate get up, But now He was wearing a big black t-shirt that was baggy, and some cotton gray pants that went to your knees, yet he still had his hook and eyepatch on.