IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hello my lovely readers!!

As you know, I have pondered through this fic for 4 years now and wow - what a wild ride it has been.

I absolutely love Lorelei and Titans, this story is no exception of that love. However, as you may know, I have found it increasingly difficult to continue writing. While this is not due to the lack of love nor plot continuation - it is due to motivation. 

Partly, it is because my writing style has changed significantly since the beginning of this story but also because of execution. As a writer, you can constantly growing and developing your craft with every word you write.

I will be continuing this story - however - there will be HUGE changes as I have made the final decision to rewrite everything.

From chapter one up to the last chapter - I will be rewriting everything.

There will be changes, scenes may differ but I promise - it will remain relatively the same.

I will not ask for you lovely readers to reread but honestly? There will be changes that may make things harder to understand as I am completely revamping the book.

I wish I had better news for this and trust me; this decision has not came lightly. 

I started this novel at barely a month turned 16 and now, at almost 2 months turned 20, I realise I can do so much better than what I provided and I want to finish this novel - it was my new years resolution!

Please understand that although I'd adore your support, it is not obligated and you can feel free to DNF if you do not wish to refollow Lorelei and Jason's story from the beginning.

Lots of love,

enouemently