➸ Undici; Bonding

I've never been in love before

~ Big Time Rush ft. Jordin Sparks, Count On You

Getting to Gotham didn't take as long as Lorelei had initially thought. Maybe it was because she was too focused on how close she was to Jason with her arms wrapped around his chest while they were on his motorbike or maybe it was because Jason wasn't caring about speed laws. Bruce was glad to see Lorelei back in one piece but he was happier when he noticed her masked face.

When she got back she wasn't expecting to see all her belongings packed in boxes in a room, waiting to be painted and decorated to her liking but she liked the thought of staying at Wayne Manor and being able to train whenever she liked.

"What're you thinking about decorating?" Bruce asked her, watching her go through her stuff.

"Maybe blue and black." She smiled, "Or red, I don't know."

Bruce nodded, "I'm going to bed now, you should do the same. It's late," He said his goodnight and left, shutting the door behind him and leaving Lorelei alone, who now noticed it was 4 AM and she really should be sleeping.

Sleeping in the big comfortable bed was easy. It was ten times better than the motels she had been in recently. It had to be the best sleep she had in a while, no nightmares, no dreams, just rest.

That was until an annoying little bridie came and tried to wake her up.

"Lorelei," Jason said, shaking Lorelei. "Wake up," He sighed when realised she wasn't going to wake up. "Alfred made breakfast, hurry!" He shouted - Lorelei opened her eyes when he mentioned 'breakfast'.

"Food?" She asked him, sitting up before wrapping her blanket around her.

"Nothing big today, just the usual pancakes because he and Bruce had to leave for some Justice League stuff." He said walking to the door, Lorelei followed closely behind as they went to the dining room to the overly large table.

"What're we doing while they're away?" Lorelei asked, cutting her pancake and taking a bite.

"We've just to train and we're not allowed to patrol," Jason told her, eating his pancake.

Lorelei frowned, "Why not? I suit up, not letting the issues get to me and then be told I'm not allowed to patrol?" Jason shrugged, not knowing what to say. "It sucks," She grumbled.

"What are you doing today?" Jason asked her once they had finished eating, Lorelei told him she had nothing to do, "Good, I'm taking you out with me."

Lorelei stood up from her chair, rewrapping her blanket around her, "Where are we going?"

"An old friend from the streets invited me to go to some party, which would've been cool if he didn't invite some girl to go with him," Lorelei listened to him, "I'm forcing you to come so I won't be a third-wheel."

She smiled, walking out the door, "Well, I guess I have no other choice if you're forcing me," She shouted back at him before disappearing down the halls of the manor.

---

Around 2 pm, Jason was on a search for Lorelei. He tried looking everywhere. Her room, the Batcave, he really did try everywhere. Except for the kitchen, which is where she was.

"Finally, I found you," Jason panted, "I've run all over this place, only to find you here. I should've known better." He says walking over to Lorelei, wrapping his arms around her. "I always see you eating."