➸ Sedici; Unofficial Date

Cause you're the one I'm giving my heart to but I gotta be the only one

~ Big Time Rush ft. Jordin Sparks, Count On You

Waking up before Jason was beyond boring. Lorelei couldn't wake him no matter how hard she tried. Right now, she was straddling his back while he snored. "Jason? Jason, Jason!" She shouted, slapping his back.

All the snacks Jason had sneaked into his room were eaten by Lorelei the second she spied them when she woke up. "Wake up, sleepyhead," She licked his cheek, smiling when Jason groaned and wiped his face.

"Off me," Jason whined, Lorelei obeyed and lay beside him.

"What's up?" She asks, "You barely ever sleep in," Lorelei checks her messages, replying to most of them.

"Tired. I couldn't sleep after you came in, I wanted to make sure you were okay," Jason sat up and went into his walk-in closet, coming out after a few minutes fully clothed.

Lorelei gave him a small, guilty smile, "Sorry,"

Jason laughed, shaking his head. "Don't, now, are you gonna tell me what was wrong?"

Sighing, Lorelei sat up, "It would be better to show you," She got out of the bed, shivering when the cold air hits her skin and walks towards Jason. Placing her hands on each side of his head, she closes her eyes and focuses on sharing her memories of that night and what happened the previous night before.

"I remember that night," Jason whispered, looking down at the girl with eyes full of sorrow.

Lorelei giggled, "I completely forgot I saw you that night,"

Jason placed a hand on his heart and frowned, "I'm disappointed," He laughed with Lorelei, glad to see her smiling. "Who was he?" He asked once the laughter had died down.

"I'll tell you another time, it's a long story," She smiled up at him, "Can we go eat?" Lorelei asked.

"Obviously," He scoffed.

---

When Jason told Lorelei to get ready and they were going out for food she immediately went and got dressed. Even if she knew they had loads of food in the manor, going out for food was always a good time. Except for the fact they had been walking for longer than the girl had wanted.

"Where are we going?" Lorelei huffed.

Jason looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "You said you wanted food, so I'm getting you food,"

"Yeah but I meant food from the kitchen, " Lorelei whined while Jason laughed at her, "I didn't mean walk around Gotham for twenty minutes,"

"You'll like it, trust me," He said, smiling down at her.

Lorelei scoffed, food is the only thing on her mind and how empty her stomach is, "But I'm hungry,"

"We're nearly there," Jason reassures her when he notices they aren't far away.

"Promise?"

"Promise,"

"Why didn't we take your bike?" Lorelei asks after a moment of silence

"Because I wanted to walk," He stated, while she groaned, "Walking sucks and my feet get sore,"

Jason smirked, "You just want an excuse to wrap your arms around me," He teased.

"T-That's not true!" Lorelei stuttered, playfully shoving him with her elbow.

"Whatever you say," Jason put his hands up in surrender while laughing, "You don't need an excuse to hug me, you know,"

"Shut up," Lorelei slapped his bicep which only caused him to laugh more.

"Awe, you're blushing!" Jason cooed as Lorelei pouted and crossed her arms. "Don't be mad at me, I'm only having fun,"

Lorelei glared at him, "You're making fun out of me, that's what you're doing,"

"What if I told you that we're five minutes away from the location?" Jason smiled when Lorelei dropped her arms and looked at him with a wide smile of her own.

"Then I wouldn't be as angry," She answered.

"Good. Cause we're here," Jason said while entering a small diner.

The diner had a nice vibe, it's black, red and white colour scheme complimented the 80's theme. Jason guided Lorelei to a booth in the corner, away from where most people were sitting.

"The food is delicious here," He told her while looking through the menu. "I found it after patrol with Bruce and knew I needed to come here to eat at least once. I fell in love with it after that,"

"Hello! Welcome to Quick Bites, I'm Bethanie and I'll be your waitress today. Are you guys ready to order?" A waitress asked when she reached the table.

"I'll have a large double cheeseburger meal with a hot chocolate, please," Lorelei smiled while the waitress rolled her eyes as she wrote down her order, murmuring something about needing a salad instead.

"Would you like anything, handsome?" Bethanie asked Jason, winking when he looked at her.

"I'll have the same but with a strawberry milkshake." He told her with a slight roll in his eyes. "Oh! Before I forget can you also get some manners?"

Bethanie gave Jason a fake sweet smile before walking off with their order. As soon as she reached a safe distance away from the table Lorelei burst out in laughter. "Did you see her face? It was priceless," She giggled.

"She was rude to you and had the audacity to comment on your weight," Jason shrugged his shoulders, looking into her blue eyes that he was slowly falling in love with.

"Well, thank you," She blushed, looking at her hands. "Not many people would've done that,"

After a short but comfortable silence, Bethanie had brought the duo's drinks to the table. Jason decided it would be a good idea to play a non-alcoholic version of Never Have I Ever while they waited on their food and only take small sips of their drinks.

"Never have I ever... bragged about something I haven't done," Lorelei said, raising an eyebrow when Jason takes a sip from his milkshake. "What was it?"

Jason cringes, "I bragged about drinking loads of alcohol back when my uncle would take me into bars," He sighed, "Never have I ever took a picture in only my underwear,"

Lorelei sighed and took a sip from her hot drink. "Let me explain! I had an art project on body positivity and I needed a reference photo to draw," She blushed.

"So it looks like you're not as innocent as everyone thinks," He smirked, watching Lorelei's face go a deeper shade of red.

"Moving swiftly on," She rushed out, wanting to ignore her confession, "Never have I ever pressed sent but then immediately regretted it,"

Jason laughed, "I haven't done that, I don't send important things through text. It's easier to do it to their face," Lorelei nodded in agreement, "Never have I ever stalked someone's social media,"

Lorelei laughed and took a sip, "Every girl has, it's just in our blood,"

After around ten more statements, Bethanie had brought their food over with a not-so-polite 'Enjoy your meal'. "This looks amazing," Lorelei gushed, looking at the large portion of fries and burger on her plate.

"Told you," Jason replied before digging into his burger.