➸ Nove; Robin 2.0

You think I would look pretty on your arm

~ Besomorph & Coopex ft. Riell, Redemption

Lorelei wasn't happy when Dick woke her up, even if they had arrived at the apartment building. She didn't feel any better when Dick wouldn't let her stay in the car. So to say she wasn't the friendliest to the old lady who was offering them butterscotch was an understatement.

"What's up with you?" Dick asked her when he pressed the elevator button.

"I'm tired and you didn't let me stay in the car. Not to mention hungry." She sighed, folding her arms and huffed. "Finally," She sighed when the elevator opened, walking into it and pressing the correct button.

"Detective Grayson, Miss Clark." The man greeted the pair as they walked into the apartment.

"Are you Mr Adamson?" Dick asked, watching him.

"Dr Adamson." He corrected, Lorelei glared at him, trying to resist the food. "Are you hungry? I've got something on the stove." Lorelei shook her head at his offer, "You're not a vegetarian, are you? I do prefer an animal-based protein."

"Who are you, people?" Dick asked him.

"What do you want with Rachel?" Lorelei spat out, she didn't feel the need to be nice to him. Not with what he's been doing to Rachel, who was like a sister to Lorelei.

"As much as I'd love to have a lengthy conversation with you about Rachel Roth, Detective, I'm afraid there's no time, you found me. I've been exposed." He said, "So the organization is sending people to kill us. We have one minute unless we leave right now."

He picked up a glass, "Or we could stay for one last glass of champagne."

"No one knows we're here," Lorelei said.

"I do. So does the old woman downstairs. They're everywhere." Dr Adamson told the pair.

"Does this organization work for Rachel's father? Is he still looking for her?" Dick asked, confusing Lorelei who was for sure going to ask about the new information he had.

Dr Adamson put down his glass, "You could say that, yes. Oh, dear, my crepes are burning."

Dick walked up to him, grabbing his collar. "If you don't give me some answers, I'm gonna stick your face in it." He threatened him.

"I'm sorry, Detective, but we have ten seconds before the final answers come for the three of us." He refused to talk, angering Dick.

"What do you want with Rachel?" Dick asked him again.

"I do love a good champagne." Dr Adamson said, ignoring Dick's question.

"We want answers," Lorelei shouted at him, who was counting down from five.

Once he reached one, men started coming into the apartment from all areas, Dick instinctively used what he had around him and threw them at the men with guns, Lorelei grabbed a vase and threw it at a man's head, bringing her knee up and his head down to collide with her knee, knocking him out as three more come her way.

She faced one of the men, "Archmage, ulcus." Archmage, boil. She cast a spell, focusing on the water in his body as she did, it instantly boiled and he fell to the ground in pain. Another of the men punched her head as

Lorelei faced him, she kicked his stomach and grabbed his gun, the other man coming behind her and grabbing her neck and squeezing hard. She gasped for air as she let go of the man's gun, kicking up his jaw before clawing at the man's hands, trying to get air back in her lungs.