1

Before Y/n was adopted, she had a happy life until her best friend/ childhood friend hung out with another friend whom Y/n didn't recognize. She was devastated and disappointed that her only best friend didn't even talk or hang out with her after school.

When elementary school was over, Y/n was waiting for her parents to come and pick her up from the school. She saw bae Rona and her new best friend leaving the school and left y/n all alone. Rona saw y/n by herself and tried to get back to her but her other friend forced her to stay back. Sakura told Bae Rona to watch Y/n's parents die right in front of her.

Y/n saw a mysterious car driving down the hill super fast and she didn't see anyone in the car. Her mom and dad were heading to their daughter's school to pick her up and head home for the day. Then, her parents didn't see the fast-going car that was heading their way. 

The car crashed that has her parents in,  y/n started crying so hard that her best friend Bae Rona came up and hugged her. Y/n never talked to Bae Rona after what happened because she betrayed her trust and didn't want anything to do with Rona anymore. So the teacher saw Sakura use her phone and called someone to kill Y/n's parents in a brutal car accident. The girl didn't care for y/n but only Rona after all.

After being adopted by Cheon Seojin, Ha Eunbyul, and Ha Yoon Chul. She felt love and care from them since her parents passed away in a brutal car accident. She never wanted to see her ex-BF/Childhood friend anymore because of what happened in the past at the elementary school. 

Since then Ha Y/n is a teenage girl who hangs out with the Hera Palace kids who have her back at a young age. She is the youngest sister of Ha Eunbyul who goes to the same school. 

Y/n, Eunbyul, Joo twins, Jenny, and Minhyuk meet the new student. The new student is  Bae Rona who goes to CHEONG-A ARTS HIGH SCHOOL. Y/n realized that her ex Best friend came back and wanted to apologize for what her friend did to Y/n's family.

Will Y/n be able to forgive her friend or just stay away from her ?