I'm Never Jealous

THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA @lizzieolsenmybeloved

Renee's POV:

"It's my first ever Met Gala!" You squealed as I helped you fix your dress "I know baby and you've earned it you've worked so hard with your acting career." I say kissing her softly.

My fiancé y/n and I have been invited to the Met Gala this year and we decided to wear similar dresses. Y/ns was a little higher rising due to her preferring shorter dresses. I couldn't complain I thought it was hot.

Her makeup was more of a natural tone but highlighted her beautiful features. "If I could I would propose to you all over again," I say smiling, gently kissing her lips.

She kissed back humming softly as we parted "No one's stopping you. You look really good on your knees." She says in a low seductive voice, I felt my knees become jelly right there. A soft knock at the door made Y/n pull away from me. "Come in." She says back to her normal sweet voice that everyone loved so much.

"Girls your ride is here." Y/N's mom said having come to support her daughter at her first Gala event. "I'm so proud of you baby!" Her mom cupped her face kissing her daughter's cheeks repeatedly making me smile.

"Mom we have to go, I love you okay." Y/n chuckles pulling away from the older woman. "Okay. I'm so proud of you girls." Her mom said hugging us both. Before we left.

When our limo arrived at the Gala y/n and I was immediately met with the flashing lights of the paparazzi. Y/n never minded taking pictures for them that's why they all loved her. Y/n flashed her charming smile before waving at the people in the crowd.

"You look beautiful y/n!" I heard someone yell "Renee smile!" Someone else yelled. Y/n gently grabbed my arm kissing my cheek. "Show them that smile I love so much from you." She whispered in my ear. Her voice alone did provoke a silly grin I didn't even realize I was making.

As we made our way inside a hand slid around my fiancé's waist pulling her away from her. "Y/n you look beautiful." I heard her costar Jenna Ortega say. Frowning I watch their interaction. I wasn't a jealous person but Jenna always seemed a little too touchy-feely for me.

That doesn't help that the characters on the show they are in together are love interests in their movie. Granted it was a good movie but seeing her be all lovey-dovey with someone who wasn't me and also had a crush on her rubbed me the wrong way.

At the Gala y/n and I had been assigned to sit with a few others Jenna, Emma, Timothy, and Zendeya. Y/n immediately began chatting with them whilst I stared daggers into Jenna's profile as she gently rubbed my wife's arm.

As the gala started I noticed Jenna and Y/n whispering with each other. I couldn't hear the conversation which for some reason made this odd feeling increase in my stomach.

I huffed turning my attention over to the speaker who began to speak on the stage. I had zoned out simply wanting this event to be over so I could go home and sleep. "Renee?" I hear my wife say softly to which I turn and see her looking at me with worried eyes "hm?" I hummed not wanting to show my concerns.

"Are you okay?" she asks cautiously. "Yeah, I'm good" I didn't mean to say it so monotone but it just slipped out so dryly. "You sure?" she questioned.
I frowned looking over at Jenna who was looking at Y/n a little worried, then back at Y/'n.

I gently wrapped my arm around her waist at the table placing a soft kiss on her temple. again, IM NEVER A JEALOUS PERSON, I PROMISE.

Y/n's POv:

I could feel the Jealousy oozing off of Renee. She tried to hide it with a smile but the daggers she was currently giving Jenna were very telling.

Jenna and I had become friends on the set of our movie and since then I've been helping her try to figure out ways to ask Emma out. They've had crushes on each other for a while now and Jenna begged you for help.

She was an extremely affectionate person and since Renee and I had gotten engaged my brown-haired friend had cooled off on the overly touchy behavior but it was still prevalent in some of her behaviors. It was her love language and I loved that about your bestie.

"You okay baby?" I ask leaning over to Renee who seemed irritated now. The gala was beginning to start which Renee seemed not so interested in anymore. "Renee?" I say again gently rubbing her arm. She hummed a soft "hm" looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask again. "Yeah. I'm good," she says dryly." I frowned. "You sure?" I asked tilting my head, she averted her eyes at Jenna and then back at me forcing a smile "I'm perfectly fine my love."

Feeling her arm wrap around my waist I grinned from ear to ear as she kissed my temple before whispering "Is my Baby Jealous?" I ask with a mischievous face "No...I don't get jealous..." she says playfully rolling her eyes as I placed a soft reassuring kiss on her lips.

A/N: I hope this was okay🥲👍its 4 in the morning