Hook up 🔞

You were a well loved Math professor. A bit younger than the others only 35 years old and you approached teaching in a way that would keep the students entertained. Granted they were college students but you still liked making learning fun. Essex was full of intelligent people and you were happy to be one to the educators to teach them.

Despite being a well loved teacher you struggled to find love. A lot of your other relationships had fallen through, your longest relationship being three years long only to end when she didn't want to move out to be closer to Essex with you. You parted ways so you both can chase your careers and it was very obvious you two wouldn't be able to make it work.

You sat in the office of your house swiping left on many profiles of a new dating app your friend had told you to try it. "I met my girlfriend up there and even if you don't want to date they are always good for quick hook ups!" She told you her curly red hair made her stand out like a sore thumb of course her bright personality was as bright as her hair. It was natural she found love so easily. You sighed as you swiped not seeing anyone you liked. "This app is stupid." You mumbled to yourself before a notification popped up at the top of your screen, someone had matched you. 'Abigale Preston' it read.

You shrugged "atleast she's pretty, I guess I can get rid of some stress tonight." You mumble before accepting her message. You gave her the address to a near by hotel not wanting anyone to see a random woman coming into your house. Also you didn't want the woman seeing anything related to your personal life, it was just a hook up nothing more. You took a shower and got yourself dressed in a v shaped sweater and a pair of jeans with a pair of basic sneakers, you didn't want to go all out the clothes were just gonna be on the floor anyways.

Sitting in the hotel you had ordered wine while you waited. You sipped from the glass while you scrolled through your phone, 10:30 she was late. You were thinking she might not show so you stood up deciding to head for the door, might as well head home the point in waiting knowing you'd be stood up. You open the door to see a blonde woman standing there in front of you. She had a hood covering her head her face looking shocked to see you there.

"Um are you y/n?" She questioned "yeah?" You raised an eyebrow "oh um I'm Abigale." She says smiling she walked in pushing past you taking off her hood, her blonde hair in slight waves pulled into a tight ponytail. She smiled looking at you. "Are you gonna stand there?" She asked you hummed shutting the door watching her every move.

"You seem a little young to be using a dating app." You tilt your head "I'm old enough? What are you gonna ID check me?" She questioned obvious attitude. "No. Um do you want some wine?" You question she shook her head her eyes scanning your body. She walks towards you connecting your lips. You moan softly into her mouth, hesitant to kiss back. "It's a hook up, relax." She says moving her lips to your neck gently backing you towards the bed unbuttoning your jeans.

"I know I just-" you gasp the feeling of a hand sliding down your underwear your head falling back as fingers rubbed small circles around your clit. Your eyes shut in pure bliss you couldn't the grin of satisfaction on the woman's face. "See it's not so bad right." She questioned her voice low and seductive? It was a turn on. You whimpered when her hand removed its self to now remove your shirt. She reached her hand around removing your bra as she kissed along your now bare chest leaving light red marks as gently laid you back on the bed her now straddling your waist.

"You are really pretty." She whispered looking down at you before she removed her own shirt and bra. The compliment left you a blushing mess.
"Keep your eyes on me." She commanded to which you nod as she begins to kiss down your body again sliding your jeans off as well as your underwear discarding them somewhere on the floor. You did as she said keeping your eyes on her but unable to stop the looming feeling of embarrassment as she kissed along your inner thigh. The feeling of her warm tongue sliding through your folds caused your back to arch as you let out a soft moan.

She grinned at the reaction "how cute." She mumbled as she gently sucked on your bundle of nerves. "F-fuck~" you breathed out as your fingers gripped a fist full of her hair gently. She smiled as how you were trying to be so tame despite the situation. She could tell you weren't use to this kind of thing, hooking up atleast she wondered if you were always a bottom or was this just because her body was new to you. Either way she didn't mind, she thought you were cute. Her had taken out the ponytail she once had you didn't mean to it had come loose when you gently tugged. Her blonde locs now held loosely between your finger tips. She hummed kissing on your thigh again before sliding two fingers inside of you. Your hand removed from her hair gently grabbing her wrist but she grabbed yours moving so both of your hands were now pinned over your head with her free hand.

You looked up into her blue eyes she was enjoying the sight of you melting beneath her with every pump of her fingers. It wasn't long until your body quivered as a loud moan escaped your lips, in truth you felt bad for who ever was in the room next to yours  she grinned kissing you again moving her fingers a little slower to help you ride out your high. You panted softly looking up at her as the two of you kept eye contact. "How was that?" She questioned to which you smiled leaning up and kissing her again. "I'm gonna take that as you liked it?" She hummed softly against your lips.

"Mmm I've had better." You tease flipping the both of you so now you were on top of her. "Oh really?" She grinned holding your hips as you placed soft kisses on her neck. "Now it's your turn." You whispered seductively in her ear.
————————————————————————————

Days had passed since your hook up, both of you agreeing to block eachother and never speak to eachother again. Although your body still ached and your mind would still wonder to that night you held up your end of the bargain and kept her blocked. Now you sit in class as the students do their assignments you hear the door to your class room open. "Ms Y/l/n?" A man steps in you look up at him from your desk at the front of the class. "I wanted to introduce your new student? She was a little too advanced for my math class so I switched her to yours." He says smiling
"Of course! I'm always happy to have a new student Mr West!"
"That's amazing! this is Leighton Murray." Your face went pale and your mouth went dry as a familiar blonde stepped from behind him. You could see she had a similar state of shock as well.

"Shit." You see her mumble. So much for blocking and forgetting eachother existed.

A/n: THERE YA GO YA LITTLE NASTIESS thank me later😇