Family Breakfast in bed

Leighton ran her fingers through your hair as she held
You close. Your breath was steady as your arms wrapped around you and Renee's four year old daughter who didn't want to sleep alone and had ended up in your arms some where through the night. She smiled admiring both of your facial features, your daughter having Y/C/H and having Renee's eyes, her facial features were soft like yours as well the way her nose would crinkle as she smiled. She gently kissed the back of your head causing you to smile softly. "Good morning my love." You whisper softly, "Good Morning Mamas." She says softly leaning over gently kissing your head. "I'm gonna make breakfast." She whispered being careful not to wake little Ariana just yet.

You nodded still laying in the bed watching your wife get out of bed heading out of the bedroom. You hummed gently running your fingers through your daughter's hair. You knew if you woke her up now she would be attached to Renee and your wife would have no time to work. You and Renee made sure your daughter's identity wouldn't be revealed as far as people knew you and Renee were married with an unnamed child. This was to give Ariana as normal of a life as you and Renee had in your early years before both finding your way into spotlight, Renee through singing and you through acting.

Ariana stirred a bit in her sleep before opening her eyes slowly seeing you still rested in bed your eyed and your body limp as you slept peacefully. She sat up at the smell of back easing out of the bed as to not wake you. Once she was free from your light grasp she ran downstairs following the scent of bacon. "Mama?" Ari says when she sees Renee cooking at the stove. "Good morning love bug." Renee coo'd watching the small girl rub her eyes. "Good morning mama." She says going over to Renee holding her arms up. Renee lifted the girl up being careful about the slight popping grease of the stove. "Is mommy awake?" Renee asked setting the last bit of cooked bacon aside with the rest she had already made. Ariana shook her head and Renee hummed "well wanna help me make mama breakfast in bed?" the child's face lit up her big blue eyes sparkling at the thought of how happy you'd be with breakfast in bed.

You slept peacefully having been working late nights at the office for the last few days, the smell of breakfast made your stomach grumble but you were too tired to feed it. A soft knock at the door made you open your eyes. "Mommy?" Ariana whispered checking if you were awake. You grinned but didn't respond, "okay she's still sleeping mama." She whispered to Renee who was holding a tray of food. She sat the tray on the night stand beside you before gently leaning over you kissing your forehead. "Wake up love. You need to eat." She says softly "and Ariana made breakfast for you." She whispered as you opened your eyes. Ariana smiled brightly seeing they were open "good morning mommy!" She crawled over the bed to sit beside you, "I made your favorite drink! A banana smoothie!" The small girl says proudly. "You did! Woah what would mommy do without her super chef princess?" You hug your daughter who giggled happily. "Mama helped just a little bit with the hot stove because I can't touch that." She chirped her little feet wiggling their way under the blanket as she sat beside you under them, Renee laughed gently setting the tray on your lap, "that's right baby." She confirmed leaning over gently kissing both you and Ariana's head.

The food smelt amazing, your life felt amazing, you got to wake up to the two girls you loved the most. You didn't notice the tear fall down your face until you heard your daughter gasp, "boo don't cry mommy!" She says gently wiping the tear from your cheek with her little hand, "are you sad?" She asked Renee smiled softly at the interaction.

"No baby, mommy is just really happy that she has you and mama." You say gently hugging your daughter being careful of the tray of food on your lap.

if years ago your were told you would be here in this moment you wouldn't have believed who ever said it. But who ever sent you this blessing you'd be sure to thank them in the end.

A/N: super short chapters are coming mostly because I have them on auto upload WHILST I finish grinding MW3🙂 larger stories won't have an update for some time.