Your pregnant

You passed back and forth through you and your wife's shared apartment, it was another day where she was gone filming and you had been feeling sick all morning, it started when you first cooked breakfast. Waffles, Eggs, and sausage, you weren't sure but something about the sausage made your stomach turn and next thing you knew you were hunched over the toilet spilling out your guts.

You called your friend Maggie to which she told you to try taking a pregnancy test. You and Renee had been trying for a baby for a year now and honestly the last treatment was your last time before you guys decided on adoption. The treatment had failed six times each time more heart breaking than the last. Yet this time it seemed like something was happening.

Sitting on the kitchen counter as you looked at the pregnancy test wrapped in a napkin you watched as two lines slowly became visible. You jumped off the counter "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Was all you could repeat like a broken record as you jumped around the apartment. Stopping you grabbed your phone calling Renee, of course you knew it would go to voicemail she was most likely still on set for sex life of college girls. You called your friend Maggie showing her the pregnancy test.

"oh my god! It's a baby!!!" She exclaimed excited to be a godmother "have you told Renee yet?!" You shook your head "nope! She's still at work she should be home in a few hours. Dude I'm so excited I could explode!"
"Well don't do that I need you to give birth to my godbaby then you can explode." You playfully roll your eyes at her "I see I've dropped down from best friend to mother of your new best friend." You joked to which she nodded.

You two sat on the phone for about an hour talking about the baby, life, and things you both wanted to do in the future now that the family was expanding when all of a sudden your phone rang. "I'll call you back Maggie it's Renee."
"Okay!!! Bye bye I love you!" She says before you answered the phone.

"Hai baby!" You say excitedly you could hear your wife chuckle "well hello love, someone's happy today." You grinned even though she couldn't see it "wanna tell me why pumpkin?" You blushed at the pet name. "It's a surprise. You'll see when you come home!" She whined "pumpkin, I hate those." You laugh softly "I promise this one is worth the wait stop whining you big baby." She huffed "fine, I'll be patient. Now what do you want to eat? I'm stopping at Cleo's do you want the usual?" Cleo's was a little mom and pops shop you two would stop at regularly. You always getting the beef burrito and Renee always getting the chicken tenders and cheese fries. "Yea the regular is fine babe. And a milkshake too!" You say "alright! I'll see you in 20?" You could hear the smile through the phone which you couldn't help but return it. "I'll see you in 20 my love. With that the two of you hang up.

The 20 minutes felt like an eternity. You had been basically bouncing off the walls excited to share the news. The sound of keys jingling made you pause your movie and jump up running too the door. Renee seemed shocked at first to see you at the door like an overly excited puppy. "Hi pumpkin!" She smiled letting out a soft chuckle "greeting me at the door now hm? Did you miss me that much?" She asks walking to the kitchen and setting the food on the counter. You nodded your head quickly "very! I am always lonely when you aren't here?" You admit to which Renee pouts. "I'm sorry baby, we are almost done filming the second season and after that we can take the longest vacation you want. It could help inspire your art as well I'd like to see your work in a gallery again."

She pulled you close connecting your lips in a soft, passionate kiss to which you returned immediately. "I miss your kisses." You mumble grinning softly against the soft skin of her lips as she did the same. "Is that so? Well I can say a few things I miss about you, but if I did that the food would get cold." She went to start taking the food out the bag when her eyes landed on a little white stick resting on a napkin. "What's this?" She raised An eyebrow picking up the napkin looking at the two positive lines. Her eyes widened as she turned back looking at you.

"Ssurprise!" You smile widley whilst doing Jazz hands "we are gonna be mothers?" She questioned almost in disbelief that it worked. Renee picked you up and like clock work you wrapped your legs around her waist as she spun you around. "I'm so happy!" She exclaimed setting you down then kneeling down to be face to face with your stomach. "Hi there little pumpkin, your mama and me are not the happiest people in the world with you coming into our life." She gently kissed your stomach making you laugh.

If this was the family that you had in stored for you in a few months you were more than excited to be sharing these moments with the love of your life and soon you will have a mini you and Renee to complete the happy life you two had built.