Fill the void

‼️⚠️ smut  imagine⚠️‼️

You hadn't planned to go partying, in fact you were suppose to be in your dorm studying for the next exam yet here you are, downing red cup after red cup at a theta party, you were a little distant since you weren't much of a partier and you weren't drunk enough to start randomly dancing with someone.

Since you had arrived at Essex you had been perfect, perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect family, perfect boyfriend. Well the last one is the one that has you at this party, you and your boyfriend of four years broke up, high school sweethearts who's relationship ended because he said he just needed to try new things and see new people, he wanted his college freedom to sleep with who ever he wanted now here you are trying to fill a void.

You leaned against the wall watching your ex dance with another girl, his hands on her waist, you scoff taking down your drink the burning filling your throat and burning as it made its way down. You didn't notice the two blonde women watching you, it was only when one approached you that you noticed them, "hey, you're Aaron Idras's girlfriend right?" One blonde asks, you had seen her before,  she was in your calculus class, Leighton if you remembered correctly. "Nope, wrong girl." You shrug gesturing in the curly haired guys direction. Her eyes averted to see what you had gestured to landing on Aaron who was grinding with another girl.

She hummed turning to you again, "he seems like a dick anyways, Come dance with me and friend. Don't spend the party glued to the wall." She offered, you looked at her then at the other blonde who seemed bored all together with the party. "Fuck it." You mumble to yourself pushing yourself off the wall and joining Leighton, "Tatum this is Y/n from my calculus class." She introduced you to the other blonde, Tatum looked you up and down before giving you a soft smile "I know you, I mean I know almost everybody here and you are considered Miss Perfect." She says "she's here to dance with us to get over her shitty ex boyfriend." Leighton says gently putting her hands on your shoulders, "don't worry she doesn't bite even though she is intimidating." She whispered to you about Tatum, Tatum sipper from her red cup playfully rolling her eyes at her doppelgänger.

The three of you danced and in truth you were having fun, the music changed now playing 'Fill The Void by The Weeknd, Lilly-Rose Depp, and Ramsey.' You felt leighton's hands on your waist, you didn't pull away, you didn't stop her it felt nice you danced against her and eventually against Tatum as well, you felt the woman behind you hands grip your waist guiding your hips against her. Tatum hummed Infront of you smiling softly her face was inches away from yours, "someone is really having fun now." She teased gently grazing her lips over yours teasingly. You looked into her blue orbs with pleading eyes, she averted her eyes to the blonde behind you before bringing them back to you gently connecting her soft lips to yours.

The kiss felt nice, it wasn't needy, or rushed, it was soft and passionate you gently pulled away from the kiss moving gently pulling Tatum to kiss Leighton, Tatum chuckled complying kissing the other blonde as well, it was hot, you enjoyed the sight of the two making out your eyes darted around the party before landing on Aaron who was staring staring at you with a confused look but you ignored him gently grabbing the two's hand. "Come on." You murmured gently pecking both of their lips before pulling them to leave the party.

You didn't know who's dorm you guys ended up end but here you were half naked making out with two beautiful women, you had never been with a woman before but now somehow you had to figure how to please two of them. Tatum left soft kisses down your neck as you kissed Leighton who sat beside you on the bed, the kisses inches lower and lower along your bare stomach before feeling your skirt getting pushed up and panties being pulled down. Leighton grinned "don't be nervous." She murmured, how'd she know? Yea you were a little frightened at the feeling as Tatum gently kissed along your inner thighs, you whimpered softly into Leighton's mouth making the woman between your legs chuckle, "needy aren't we?" She teased gently kissing your center but not giving you what you wanted.

She watched your hips move slightly to her and the other blonde it was cute. After a few more seconds of teasing you seeing how wet it made you she slide her tongue between your folds causing you to moan gently putting your fingers in her hair. You didn't mean to tug you heard her let out a soft groan "s-sorry" you whimper out earning a hum from the woman between your thighs, the hum vibrating your bundle of nerves between her lips.

Leighton slid off her shirt and you watched mesmerized by her body, she was beautiful, they both were yet they chose you to bring home, the goodie to shoes who hadn't had much experience in bed. You kissed along Leighton's chest as she moaned your lips making their way to her nipple sucking on it gently, she gasped at the sudden action Tatum pulled away from you standing up to undress as well, she crawled back on to the bed gently pulling you to lay down to which you complied immediately. Who would have thought your breakup would result in you being between two beautiful women.

The three of you had been at it for four hours, your thighs ached  as well as your back, now the two girls were peppering your body with kisses as you lay on the bed, Leighton gave you a soft smile gently holding your quivering thighs still, "you okay?" She says softly gently placing her chin on your knee. You grinned happily and nodded "y-yeah." She laughed at the small voice cracks, "Tatum you broke her." She says to the woman who was now laying beside you with heavy eyes. She hummed softly in response to Leighton, Leighton on the other hand stood up beginning to put on her clothes. "You leaving?" The blonde who was now half asleep asked, she nodded "yes baby, y/n and I have an exam in a few hours." Tatum chuckled "go math nerds." She laughed as Leighton pulled you out of the bed gently you falling into her arms on weak legs.

She smiled helping you put on your clothes, "you're pretty" you mumble looking up at Leighton as she zipped your skirt back up, "you can sleep at my dorm let Tatum rest for the night." She says gently grabbing your hand, "we'll see you tomorrow." She says to the woman who was now sound asleep, you chuckle looking at her as Leighton handed you your phone and purse.

You followed the other blonde out as the two of you walked the Essex campus you stayed quiet, you had no idea what to say you didn't even really know Leighton and you had no actual idea who Tatum was but yet you spent hours with the two.  Leighton hummed a soft tune, "I- u-um my dorm is that way." You say pointing in another direction, you two didn't have an exam in a couple hours, in fact the exam was three days away.

"Oh? I wanted to spend a little time with you by myself." She says turning to look at you, you looked at her confused, "but I-" she laughed "not in that way I'm sure you are too exhausted to do anymore. Come on, I'll walk you to your dorm." She says, you nod as you lead her to your dorm, leading her there you gently grazed your hand against hers before gently grabbing it. She smiled gently intertwining your fingers with hers.

Looking down at your phone you hadn't checked in five hours it was mostly messages from your friends, some other acquaintances, and a few messages from Aaron.

Aaron: why are you dancing with them like that?
Aaron: are you fucking serious? You don't even like women!
Aaron: if you don't come back I swear to god we are done for good.
Aaron: we are done...

You hummed looking at the messages. They didn't bother you, you went to his contact info blocking his number as you unlock your dorm room allowing you and Leighton in, your dorm mates were sleep you turned to the blonde who as just about to bid you farewell but you wanted to see how she would react so you gently wrapped your arms over her shoulders pulling her in for a soft kiss that she returned without hesitation. She smiled shaking her head, had you filled the void with the two blondes or did you just do an unhealthy rebound?

Either or you didn't care after tonight if they told you to bark you would with no objections.