Billie?

You weren't really into new age pop music, yet your little sister was a huge Billie Eilish fan, or was it Megan thee stallion? Dua Lipa? You had no idea at this point since her favorite artist changed probably more than she changed socks.

"Y/n! Hurry up! The meet and greet is starting soon!" Riley says hopping down the stairs wearing a shirt with a singer on it. A blonde with blue eyes, so you're guessing it was a Billie meet and greet?

Your sister tossed you the keys to your jeep as you both headed towards the door "By mom! Y/n will have me back before 9!" She called out as you shut the door behind you both, "now why exactly couldn't you go with your friends?" You ask as you make your way to the jeep getting in the drivers side. "Because! They aren't a huge fan of Renee." You raised an eyebrow confused "who the fuck is Renee?" You say starting the car, she gave you a 'seriously' look "if I could put you up for adoption for saying that I would." You rolled your eyes as you pulled out of the driveway of your mom's suburban home.

It didn't take long to get to the meet in greeting, yet giving your sister access to the Bluetooth and hearing a blast of different pop song the whole drive made it seem like it was never going to end. At the venue your sister was practically jumping up and down, "oh my god we are meeting THEE Renee Rapp!" Your sister squealed though you couldn't hear anything past 'The' having put your AirPods in to ignore the sound of squealing girls. Your sister was pulling you by your wrist every time the line inched forward slightly you scrolling through your phone looking at memes and funny animal videos. You really didn't want to be here but you and your sister hadn't really done much together after you moved out for college two years ago having been too busy so when she begged you to take her since you were back home for spring break you couldn't say no. Though now you wished you did.

"Oh! Y/n? Y/n?!" Your sister pulled your AirPod out of your ear so you can hear her. "I'm begging you don't say anything to embarrass me, I'm going to shoot my shot with her." Riley smiled brightly "I thought you sucked at basketball? I'm sure the shot you shoot with her will airball. Plus aren't you like sixteen?" You raise an eyebrow. She rolled here eyes "we are five people away please put your phone away and at least ACT like you are a fan of hers." Riley begged. I nodded "got it I'll listen to one of her songs now." You say putting your AirPod back in. She smiled watching you open Apple Music. You picked a random album and let it play.

Two four songs in Riley pulled you. "Take them out take them out!" She said as you removed your AirPods. "It's our turn." She whispered as she pulled you to meet one of her hundreds of idols.

"Hello!" A chirpy voice said as the two of you approached, "who am I making these cds out too?" Renee asked, your sister spoke up quickly "Riley, and Y/n." The curly haired girl says point at you when she says your name, "okay, one for Riley and one for Y/n, do you have a favorite song on the album?" She asked to which Riley nodded "yes! Gemini Moon is my favorite since I am a Gemini moon." She says happily, Renee looked at you who seemed uninterested "what about you pretty girl?" She smiled "what's your favorite song?"

"Umm... I really like Happier than Ever." You said, you didn't realize what you did wrong but your sister's jaw was practically on the floor and her face was pale. Renee grinned before she full on started laughing at you. "You're cute. I'm Renee not Billie." You frowned looking at your phone seeing you had clicked a Billie album. You frowned looking at the photo you could have sworn they were the same person, their facial structure and everything. "I'll give you a pass since you're cute and your sister seems like a bigger fan that you are." She says as she signed both CDs, she gave your sister hers first before giving you yours, "let me know what songs you like after you listen to it."

"How exactly will I do that?" You raise an eyebrow. Renee grinned "you'll find away." She shrugged then waved bye to you both. As you walked off it seemed like Riley was going to strangle you "I told you NOT to embarrass me! Key word being NOTT, i told you three months ago we were going to see RENEE not BILLIE!"

"I'm sorry I could have sworn they were the same person." You sighed "red lobster on me for embarrassing you." You say as you both walk back to your jeep. You open the case to your cd looking at the Signature, your eyes widened slightly when looking under the signature was a phone number and 'xoxo'

That's what she meant when she said tell her if I like it.... It wouldn't hurt to see how this turns out for you right but you definitely couldn't tell Riley about this.

A/n: I had completely forgot to update this I've been so focused on the other story.