Till Someone gets hurt

Halloween party, you dressed as a playboy bunny, you invited a bunch of fellow students to come. Of course that included the plastics, Gretching, Karen, Cady, and of course queen Bee Regina George.

You and Regina had broken up months ago, you went without talking to her, ignoring her completely because you knew she was seeing other people and she only seemed interested in you when she heard you were doing the same.

"Hey Cady, your costume is uh-" you examined the girls la loronia costume, "it's great." You say smiling at her, Cady smiled widely "really?" She says her words construed by the fake teeth. "I'm sorry what?" You laugh as she takes them out, "do you really like my costume Y/n?" She asks and you nod "it's different from the slutty look." You say gesturing to your own costume. "It's cute that you're different." You say watching the girls face heat up bright red, "can I get you a drink?" You asked and she nodded "uh do you guys have juice?" She asks you smile at her child like innocence then nod, "I'll see what's in the fridge love." You say allowing her to get back to the party.

Walking to the fridge to retrieve Cadys juice the sound of someone clearing your throat made you look up. Sighing you rolled your eyes at the girl dressed as an Angel, going back to pouring the juice in the cup. "What do you want Regina?" You say, "um I came to tell you that Cady likes you." She says her face frowning when she noticed the smile make its way across your face, "she said that?" You ask looking over in Cadys direction who gave you a nervous wave and smile.

"Ya know Y/n...I miss you." The blonde Infront of you murmurs, "I feel like I couldn't take our relationship seriously before because of a lot of past trauma but I've been getting therapy because I want to be with you." You rolled your eyes "did you tell Neil this same story as well?" She scoffed and began to storm off. 

"What the hell Regina? Why are you mad?!" You say following her, "leave me alone!" She says storming out your back door where the pool was. You grabbed her wrist turning her around she tried to yank her hands from you but you held it tight. "What the hell is your problem?!" You ask through a tight frown.

"I love you! And you don't love me, that's my problem!" She yells at you, "Bull shit! You flirt either everyone! You don't love me you just hate the idea that someone else could possible actually love me and not pretend." You spat angrily she scoffed "so it's fine for you?" She asked, and you shrugged "yeah! what's the problem with me flirting with who the hell I want Regina?!" You say getting irritated "it's fine to flirt! I didn't say it wasn't!" You scoffed "THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM? IF ITS FINE!" You say, "it is fine! But it's fine until someone gets hurt right?" She says questioning you on the last part, "who's getting hurt?!"

"ME Y/N, I'm the one who's getting hurt! YOU flirting with Emma, Alison, Rachel, fucking Cady! It fucking hurts!" She snapped, you didn't realize it was hurting her. Your face softened as you looked down, "people forget that I'm human too because I'm popular but I hurt! I have a heart like her and you!" She says tears streaming down her face, "I love you and I have to pretend that I don't but it's a show Y/n please, just one more chance." The blonde pleaded, "you don't have to answer now, but please just think about it." She says walking back to the party.

you frown following her "wait Regina you can't just drop that on me and walk off." You say as you two enter back into the house the music filling your ears loudly again. She turned her eyes glancing at Cady who was watching you two intently. Without a second thought she leaned forward kissing you deeply. You were shocked at first but you didn't hesitate to grab ahold of her waist kissing her back. Little did you know this was all a ruse to get at Cady. She meant nothing she said to you yet like a moth to a flame you fell for
It.

She grinned sliding the ears off your head putting them
On herself before smiling, "call me okay?" She says gently pecking your lips again and you nodded star struck by the devil in disguise herself. Little did you know that action started the Villain arc for what you knew as the sweet, super smart Cady and her transition into becoming a plastic herself.

Regina went back over to Cady who looked saddened by the kiss you and the blonde had just shared, "I tried to talk to her about you Cady but-" she turned to look at you who was being forced to converse with another party go'er, "she said she wasn't over me yet and well. I'm really really sorry, if it makes you feel any better Y/n is a bitch." She says gently hugging Cady who refused to cry in front of the queen of the high school. "I-it's fine Regina." She says before vanishing from
The party.

Regina wanted to watch the world burn and in this moment Cady wanted to see the universe explode.