Only Friends

Essex was an expensive school, and your family unlike a lot of other students didn't have a lot of money not enough to fund it so you worked extra hard just yo be able to go.

"Alright, this is your room!" The dorm attendant says smiling brightly at you, your mother looked around "wow! To think my baby was smart enough to make it into Essex." She says as your dad held your box of things, "are you going to pick your room?" He asked "um I don't know do I wait for the others to get here first?" You say "what if they already have a room arrangement set?" You say he shrugged "fuck them." He says as she opened one of the doors seeing it was clear "look this one is nice! Get the bed near the window!"

"Dad I'm sure all the rooms look the same." You say smiling at the older man. He say the box down as you rolled your suitcase in leaving it next to the bed, "I wrote all your favorite recipes down in a book for you to cook I'll get you one of those little portable stoves so you can cook all you want, I want you to make sure you eat well." She says cupping your cheeks, you laugh "mama I promise I will make sure I eat good." You say she pushed your hair back behind your ear before pulling you into a hug, "my baby is all grown up." She says.

The sound of someone clearing their throat made you both break from your hug, a blonde girl stood in the door frame, "I don't mean to interrupt anything but im one of your dorm mates, I'm Leighton." She says with a somewhat unpleased look on her face.

Your dad raised an eyebrow before looking at you who smiled at her "I'm Y/n it's nice to meet you." You say completely ignoring her obvious attitude.

That was how the two of you met, Leighton didn't say much to you the entire semester, you spent more time with your other two roommates Bela and Kim, you were on the soccer team as well so Whitney and Willow were at your dorm a lot to hang out with you.

Yet when the dorm was completely empty you would set your camera up and begin to record for you twelve hundred subscribers on only fans, you never showed your face which seemed to make them come back for more in hopes that one day you'll let it slip, or something in the background would be a dead give away for your identity and one day you accidentally did, your Essex hoodie hung up behind you in one of your videos left everyone going wild, an Essex girl creating only fans content on campus?!

You would hear guys on campus talking about you, well your online persona that is, you on the other hand was just a glasses wearing history major who had her head in books and not enough cleavage showing.

"Dude! Who is this girl?!" Your roommate Bela had said as you all sat on the couch, "what girl?" Leighton said as she came in, Bella held up a video of a faceless girl making masturbating, Leighton raise an eyebrow "watching porn in public with no shame? Why am I not surprised." The blonde said taking a seat beside you, you sunk down a bit the sound of the moans coming from the video telling you it was yours. "No it's not just ANY porn video! It's the only fans of a girl on Essex she's like the school mystery girl." Bella explained, Leighton shrugged "I'm sure a lot of girls here have only fans careers. So what she's got a couple thousand extra subs what makes her so different." Leighton says looking over at you, you shrunk a bit in your seat, "Y/n here might even have one." You quickly shook your head "no im okay, I don't do things like that." You say the sound of the moaning in the video still going, "yeah Y/n's a prude literally in bed by eight every night, ten on weekends that she has to study."

You nodded agreeing with Bela, "Jesus Bela can you turn that fucking video off." Leighton says pointing to the iPad. Bela chuckled before turning it off "come on leigh you've got the just a little bit curious." The Indian woman says making you stand up, "I'd rather not listen to her anymore so I'm going to the library," you say Leighton standing up as well, "yeah I'm coming as well." She says and you looked a bit worried, "um..o-okay." You say as you both begin to walk out, Leighton never spoke to you before so you were very curious as to why she all of a sudden wanted to speak with you now.

"So what do you usually read at the library?" She asked curiously as you both walk, "I-um mostly history books, romance and mystery when I feel like treating myself." You say softly "look you don't talk to me any other day it's okay you don't have to be nice to me now." You murmured pushing your glasses up. She shrugged "I've got a bit of spare time." She says softly.  You really wanted to be alone for a bit, "you're on the soccer team right?" She asked and you raised an eyebrow before nodding "y-yeah." You mumble, "so you're like super fit hm?" She asked, "I- I guess?" You say curious as to where she was going with this, she hummed and nodded leaving it at that. Now you were even more confused.

At the library Leighton walked through it with you as you looked in the history section. You ran your finger along the spine of one of the books leighton watching it, "that's a pretty nail color." She says looking at your nails you nodded "thanks?" You mumbled more focused on the book. "I could have sworn I seen it somewhere, it's pretty." She says, you purposefully ignored what she said keeping your attention on the books, you looked at and scanned a few Leighton offering to hold the ones you were buying, "you really are a book worm huh?" She asked as you walked to the check out. You smiled nodding "yeah it's fun." You chirp to which Leighton rolled her eyes "I won't go that far but it's okay." She says and you smiled "aren't you an advanced Calc major? I'm pretty positive that's way more nerdy than book reading." You joke as she sat the books on the counter for the librarian and you hand the elderly woman your library card.

"Is that so?" She question grinning, you nodded as you took the books and began to make your way back to the dorm Leighton in tow. Leighton had her eyes trained on her phone occasionally looking up at you, her headphone in. The two of you entered the dorm, Bela and Kimberly now gone. "Are you inviting Whitney and Willow over?" The blonde asked curiously, you shook your head, "not tonight I have some work to get ahead on." You say as you walk to you and Leighton's shared room in the dorm, you sat the books on your bed. "Thank you for coming with me to the book store, you can go to the Theta party." You say and she shrugged "I will in a second, why don't you come?" She asked and you shrugged "this is really the only time I get the dorm to myself so I can read in peace without Bela or Kim hounding me." You murmured as you began to change out of your day clothes getting into something more comfortable.

You had changed in front of the blonde before, but something felt a little off about it this time, eyes scanned your body making you bashful, "can you stop staring." You say shifting slightly in her gaze. "Sorry, you've got a nice body though." She says softly as she turned around, you put on your tank top and shorts before crawling into your bed with your mystery book, "you can look now." You say she nodded turning around, "alright I'm gonna head to the party now." She made a big show of announcing. You hummed nodding watching as she exited into the living room area of the dorm shutting the bedroom door. You waited about twenty minutes after hearing the door shut before you set up the camera and pressed record, the pink rubber dildo and fan had sent to your P.O. Box had sent, in your hands you played with it a bit rubbing it against your aching core before slowly pushing it in, a soft shaky moan escaping your lips as your head fell back slightly. As you were pumping the toy in and out of you, your private area on full display of the camera the sound of the door opening made your eyes snap open and you quickly reached for your camera.

"I knew it." Leighton says seeing you naked you had slid the rubber toy under the blanket before she could see it that would have added An extra layer of embarrassment to the situation. "Please, please don't tell anyone!" You begged she shook her head sighing as she walked into the room shutting and locking the door behind her. Would have been smart if you'd lock the door as well.

Leighton examined the small bit of sweat, the way your thighs shivered and twitched slightly, your heavy breathing. She grinned walking over to you and kneeling in front of you, "don't be shy, set the camera back up." She murmured, your eyes widened at the woman's words, what the hell was she trying to do?