Introduction: Claire_Walker.

Claire Walker is 25,a pretty,curvy young independent and successful lady.

She lives alone since age of 16 after she lost her parents to plane crash. As the only child with no siblings/half siblings she inherit their whole riches and wealth alone.

After college she started managing her family's company. She's tactful and dedicated,kind loved by everyone especially her workers.

All Claire ever wanted was to have a family of her own. Get married at the right age and have her own kids.

But,she suddenly develop a strange wild urge. She got nymphomaniac at age 23 and she her wild urge for sex grows every single day,she can't go without having sex a day or she'll die.

Yes she will.

She became a regular customer at different hotels and bars,get fucked by random mans every single night. She become a professional night stander,she doesn't get payed for getting fucked.

She paid them instead.

The only person that knew about her condition was her long time old friend Riley who recently cut all ties with her for demanding sex from him and trying to ruined his marriage.

It began with Claire crying herself to sleep at night, praying silently to God to heal her.

But no matter how hard she prayed, nothing changed.

After months of this, she gave up and began to accept her new self.

In fact,she began to love it. She no longer wanted to go back to her old life - she was addicted to the new one.

And nothing would make her change her mind.

"Never!" She said to herself, her eyes shining with determination.

*Please drop a comment before reading further*