Too Hot To Handle

𝙄 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙊𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙍!!!

𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘓𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘔𝘠 𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 "𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖯 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤' 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘌. 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗧.

♡︎❤︎ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 ❤︎♡︎

★★★★★

Claire

We finished work pretty early today, Aaron offers to drive me home and I can't be more happy. We're currently in my car and he's the one driving.

I can't stop stealing glances at him, not when he's too hot to handle! Gawd, where has this man been since I've been looking for who to satisfy me?

"Do you need anything?" He turns to me and I was caught by surprise.

"No... Keep drivin or am I disturbing you?" I asks.

"No" He flash me the most prettiest smile I've ever seen and I could tell my cheeks turns red, I blush.

"Are you really gonna leave after dropping me off?" I asks.

"Yeah! I've something important to do" He answered.

"Oh" I frown. How can he just leave? Don't tell me he's tired already? I admit I really worned him out today you can't blame me of I still want more, even if it's just a round.

"Do you want us to... Yunno" He winks and I look away and nods.

"I knew it slut! Have you always been this addicted to sex or my dick is extra special, you love how it's feels in your pussy uh?" I grins and bit my lips.

"Do you have to ask? It's pretty obvious" I kiss his lips fast and touch his bulge.

"Stop! Don't make me more impatient" I unhook my seat belt and took off my jacket first, I'm not wearing a bra so my big and perfect standing boobs bounced out in my crop top and I can feel Aaron stares on them.

He was drooling and licking his lips. Of course I'm too attractive and he can't resist me.

"Concentrate or we'll get into an accident, Aaron! " I says and cover my boobs.

"We can just stop the car for 30 minutes!" He winks.

"Fuck! You're drivin' me crazy! Okay, I know of a secret street we can stop, we'll soon get there, keep driving" He pulls the car to a stop by the side of road and grabs me.

"Is that how you stop by the streets with all your other assholes!" He whisper, his breath brushing mine.

"Don't tell me you're jealous" I grins.

"Answer my question Claire" He rasps and I froze, I just love how my name felt like hearing from him, those sexy heart shaped lips pronouncing my name is everything.

"Well, no, I was only tryna pull your legs!" I answer.

"Good!" He grabs my boobs and kiss me, I respond and he pulls me to his seat and palm my ass squeezing it so fucking hard.

I pull away and got into the back seat and widen my legs then rub it on his face.

"Just stare and don't touch just yet" I smirks.

"Why are you torturing me tonight?" He say, and I laughs.

"I want your hoodie" I says, sitting on his belt region.

I could feel his big bulge, but I pretended as if nothing is happening as it rubbed me though my panties. My pussy was getting wets but I have to play hard to get for once even if I want him badly.

"Then I'll have it washed and bring it to the office tomorrow" He reply.

"No I want it, like right now" I pouts.

"That pout turns me on, bitch!" He wink again. What is this? He's getting more and more bold as I gets to know him.

He use to be a slow witted hottie but now, he has become free with me. Exactly what I want!

"Horny wolf!" She laughs and rub her brows and kiss him lightly.

"Take off your undies, ma bitch" He whisper as he lay me through the back seat.

"Why don't you do it yourself" He shove his hand under my skirt and rip panties off, my skirt and too followed.

I spread my legs for him instantly, my creaming pussy facing him! His eyes wide as a cat ready to feed after days.

"Fuck bitch! How you're always readily wet for me" he whispers and lick my clit sleazily.

"Ah! Aaron..." He smirk before and dip his face between my pussy and start the fabulous eat up which made my body shake.

"Don't tease me tonight, just... please do it already" I gasps and he raise his head.

"Do what? Can I hear it?" He insert a finger into my hole and lick his lips.

"Ahh! Fuck me hard as always" I moans. How can his fingers be longer than his dick? Just how? I still love his dick more and I can't wait for it to be inside me!

He added his tongue back, licking and fingering me at the same time. "Don't stop.... please" I whisper and grabs his hair.

He came back on top and kiss my lips. Fuck! He should stop all this lovey dovey stuffs already, only couples do that and we ain't even couples.

It's feels like we're making love which is so delaying and my pussy can't take it anymore.

"Ahh...ah..fuck, Aaron" My ass moving with his fingers as he went faster and deeper, not stopping for a second till I came hotly on his fingers. He pulls them out of me and lick them.

"How about doggy to make things easy?" He asks, rubbing on my ass.

"Let's do that in my condo, I want real sex now?" I reply.

"Don't you feel sorry for your pussy? It's going through a lot cos of your darn urge!" He laughs.

"It's a part of my body, I owe it, I can do whatever I want with it-"

"Sssh! It's mine, did you forget?" He cut my sentence midway.

"Right, it's all yours Aaron! Now, do it"

"Here we go....." He kiss my neck and thrust deep inside me at once.

~~~~

For not updating daily, I've been busy with school works and reading for my upcoming exams too but I'll make it up to you guys as soon as I can.

Less I forget! Happy 49k readers to us!!! Thank you so so much guys, I never believe I'll make it this far! You all made it happen 🥰🥰

****

Question on the chapter!

Do you think Claire will ever get through her obsession over sex??

*****

Hope you enjoyed today's chapter? Don't forget to votes and comments for more faster update! Love you all? 💜💜🫶