The Deal!

Aaron's POV

Before I could blink, she shoved it right Inside her mouth.

"F*ck,so sweet!" She cursed out.

"What are you doing!" I yelled but she didn't let go of mAh d*ck. She kept sucking as if it's what she needed to survived.

"You're so sweet boy!" She groaned as she continue sucking, slowly I began to give in.

I had search for work all my life,I'm poor to date. No girl want to date me or be with me,it's been a year since I last had sex but now she's giving me free blow job.

Who am I to refused?

I grabbed her hair and pushed her mouth into my d*ck even more,making it hit her troath.

"Aish... F*ck,so sweet! Gosh...." I hissed out in pleasure.

"Now,you're doing great" She smiled before resuming sucking,fuck fuck fuck,she's too sweet.

I'm enjoying every bit of it and never want it to stop,not even for a while.

It got to a time I was feeling my dick will peel off if we don't stop so I pull out of her and released on her face.

"Sweet! Sweet! I wish we didn't stop!" She licked it off and got up.

She pushed my chest!

"Time for you to pleasure me..." She pushed the documents on her table off and got on it,she pushed me to her front and widened her leg.

She removed her lingering pant and I could see the waterfall of her pussy already dipping like hell. She's damn wet!!

"Delicious" I thought but didn't say it out.

"Yunno what to do" She smirked.

I hastily almost removed my trousers but she stoped me.

"Not yet mah hottie,let's go with the process" She held my head in her hand and dived it Into her pussy.

"Whao!" I mumbled as my tongue came in contact with his her pussy.

"Yeah right there, continue!" She moaned.

I held her leg and widened it even more before diving into her ocean of wetness,I started eating her pussy up and she moaned senselessly.

"Yh baby,come on,you can do better...." She moaned.

If only she knew what her moan are doing to me.

I widened her leg wider and played with her clitoris too, it's as if I was making her wildness worse cos the more I licked,the more her wetness doubled in fold.

"Now to the main deal" She got off from the table and went to lock the door before coming back to me.

"I need your full length Inside me right now baby,I need it badly" She stipped herself completely and my eyes budge.

That was when I recalled why I came here...

"But ma'am,I was supposed to be your bodyguard"

"Ssh! Exactly, you'll be guarding my body with your long dick. How's that?"

"What?" I screamed.

"I have a problem with sex okay,I can go without having sex for an hour or I'll die. Do you want me to di?" She asked.

I shocked my head.

"Then do as I said hottie" She unblocking my trousers and dropped it down,then my boxers which she tossed away smiling at my rod again

"Will I be her paid for this or what? I don't understand" I thought in my head.

"If it's about the money then don't worry cos I can give you any amount you want,as long as you pleasure me" She fell on the large table and widened her leg pulling me to the middle.

"How come she knows I'm thinking about the money? Does she heard me or what?" I thought.

I hesitate.

"This isn't right" I thought

"5thousand dollars? What do you say?"

My eyes widened. In my whole existence,I've never make as much as 15thousand dollars.

She want to give me for pleasuring her. What more? She'll be pleasuring me equally.

"Deal!" I uttered out and immediately dived my dick inside her,moving fast immediately..

"Oh~o~hhh oussh,ssh!" She moaned inedibly.

No doubt she's enjoying it.

Free sex and free money just make sense.

*****

Are you still enjoying it....