Yes Claire

Writers POV:

"Then try making me horny, turn me on if you can...."

She looked at him quite shock and confusing.

"How do I turn him on? I'm already naked in front of him? What more does he needs?

He suddenly spun her around and sat on the bed, then he made her sit on his laps.

He continued the fingering,but this time he took her left n*pple into his mouth and began rolling his tongue around the nub.

She threw her head back in pleasure.

His fingers inside her honeypot,plus his mouth on her n*pple felt so good that she started caressing his body,wanting to energize him to do more.

He moved his fingers fast inside her, and her p*ssy started vibrating, he could feel it on his fingers.

He shoved it harder, and her mouth spread apart as she shouted.

He shoved hard again, and same scream escaped her lips.

"Oh my goodness! Yes!" I moaned.

He sucked harder and fingered deeper at a time, her eyes widened and she held him tightly by the shoulders.

"Ouch!, Ouch!"

He added one more to make the fingers three, and her p*ssy expanded easily, then he squeezed her b**bs with his other hand, while his lips returned to her neck.

"Gawd! F**k!! Yes Lord......hm...mm...Oh yeah!" She continue moaning.

He kissed up to her earlobe,and she turned her face to him,expecting a kiss on the lips, but it never happened.

"Why was she even expecting a kiss from him? They are more like fuck buddies? Just sex toys" She thought.

He returned his face to her shoulders, kissing it softly.

His lips always feels tender and gentle on any part of her body.

He removed his fingers from her wetness and this time,It was him who licked it.

"I think I know how I can turn you now" She suddenly said, and he looked at her.

"Go on and try, whore" He said.

She lifted herself up on his laps before positioning herself on his c**k.

She slammed herself down on it, and it shoved right into her p*ssy.

Breath knocked out of her, but that didn't discourage her.

She held his shoulders,and he held her @ss, holding them apart for easy entry of the d*ck as she started grinding herself on him fast.

He moved his hips with her to keep up with her fastness, and she started doing lap dance on his d*ck.

His d**k began moving in circles inside her, and her groaned loudly,his breath hitting her br*asts.

She removed her hands from his shoulders and placed it on her br*asts, she started pressing herself temptingly,still riding him crazily.

"O.....ou....ouch"

She played with her n*pples in front of him, and his eyes darkened more.

"Loving it my Lord?" She breathed, holding eyes with him.

When he didn't reply, she began rocking her @ss on his d**k fastly.

Her @ss slapped each other loudly as she did.

"F**k!, Claire yes!" He groaned as pleasure hit him so fucking hard.

So he agreed to him enjoying it? What did he just called her by her name.

Her eyes went wide.