Climax

Aaron

"As you wish my personal bitch." I smirks and shove my dick into her pussy again

"Ouch!! Ouch!"

I pull out and she starts to gasps as I rotate my dick on her entrance.

It's really a great torture to her body and I'm sure of it. Even if Claire is paying me for pleasuring her,I've to make her know my stands.

That I'm important to her. She needs me more than I need her.

"Aaron please, I'm dying already asswipe" She says, moaning.

Her clit starts to vibrates anxiously as our bodies shone with sweat.

I can tell her body stops taking it,she might just go crazy if she takes my dick any longer. I broke the kiss.

"Please Aaron" she says shamelessly and looks me in the eye.

"Please what?" I replies and maintains the eyes lock.

"Please f*ck me hard" she reply.

I smirks and widen her legs more. I hangs both legs on my shoulders before driving my dick into her p*ssy.

"AHHH!!!!" She screams and holds the headrest of the bed so tight.

"Exactly what I want,scream my name holy bitch!" I slaps her ass, I dunno why? I love slapping her ass so much. Maybe because they are round and sexy.

I still can't believe I get to enjoy this pleasures all day without working myself up much. Who could have thought being a bodyguard was this enjoyable.

I've to do anything to make her keep me.

Yes

I starts to drives my dick inside her pussy crazily fast that I feel I was jumping on her. And yes she want more.

"Yes! You got it yeah, baby don't stop" She says, moaning.

I dunno if I heard that right? She just called me baby. This might not be the first she call me that but it's felt different this time.

I intestines out of her stomach with my dick.

I returned my lips to her boobs, sucking her as i fuck her like a beast.

"Oh my goodness! Gawd!" She moans.

My hip bones rose and fell as it moved. I kiss her cleavage and rest my face in the crook of her neck as my dick made her pussy hot.

She seems to be feeling so much heat down her legs as our their skins met,making loud slaps sound.

I starts to squeeze her boobs,giving them slight pinches as I did and her moans increase.

I reached climax and pulled out of her, I poured out my cum and at once inserts three fingers into her.

"Oh yeah," she moans.

****

Guys! First of all,I want to thank you all for taking your time and reading and loving this books. Honestly I didn't expect all the love you showed to the book so far but I'll really appreciate if you start commenting your thoughts about the book.

It's really important and always encourage writers to write more and the votes too.

And do check my other books out too! Strip Game and Favorite Part Of Her Body!

Happy 23k viewers to us! I love you all so much ❤️❤️