Sex Calling

Aaron

I didn't take  a second to shove my full size dick inside her and she took it in just fine as if it was nothing like she always did.

I still wonder how her walls managed to be still tight after all the guys she fucked before me, or maybe my dick is much more bigger.

"Fuck!!!!!!" She groans tightly, grabbing my shirt on the seat and shove it into her mouth to keep down her voice I think.

I held her ass tight and continue slamming inside her tight honeypot while her screams filled the car. I kissed her neck deeply and she shrieked as I  shoved her deeper. I bruise her continuously, setting her clit on fire, but she didn't mind.

"More Aaron! More!" Her moans came out beneath me. I look at her her and our eyes met and I smirk and she understood the message.

She pulled me to herself again, and kissed me but I broke it and lick off her liquid.

"Aaron." My name fell from her lips again, and I began sucking on her neck skin. She wrapped her arms on me, closing her eyes as my lips trailed her skin, leaving her neck to her ear shells.

She hung her arms on my shoulders, and I  quickening my pace, fucking her as fast as he could. She bit her lip without stopping, holding the back of his neck this time as the sweetness began pouring.

"Ahh!" She gasped loudly, and another hard bang from me followed. "Fuck! Aaron! You're so good!

"How good?" I felts good hearing that from her.

"Too good, I mean I can't fucking explain the feeling" She hug her legs on my waist tighter. Her moans flew out of her mouth without stops as I thrust In and outta her non-stop. I could feel her  body shook at each intrusion, and her pussy spreads.

I kissed her boobs, then gave it to her again, hard as fuck!  "Yeah,I love it!" She gasped breathlessly.

"Yes! Aaron baby! Don't stop!" 

"Mmm yeah! Please more! More Jerry! I can't get enough!" Her legs spreads on the seats , and I  fuck her more roughly and faster this time. My rod get thicker at each thrust, her pussy was getting moister, it's obvious she needed more.

This girl is really wilder than I thought. I held her legs up and screw her hole possessively. "Fuck! Aaron please harder! Ooh!"

"Tell me how you feel baby" I whispered.

"I feel good, than ever" She replied, and I wore my short back, and return to the driver's seat as she dresses up at the backseat. The rest drive to her condo was fast and when I open the door for her to came down. She was already dressed up! Almost!

Thanks to her big oversized shirt which stopped below her knees, she didn't wear the skirt back. "I can't remember the last time i had a memorable night like tonights" She said as we got into her condo.

"Me too." I smiled and dropped her bag.

"Wish every night will be like this" She wink and walk over to cellar to grab a drink.

"Want some?"

"No, I'm good" I answered.

"How about you move in with me? What do you think?" She grins, taking a sip from the drink.

"I'll think about it. I really have to go now. Goodnight!" I wink and walks out before she starts feeling horny again. I got into the car and drove off.

When I got home, I met mum on the couch looking weak and pale. I move to her and squats in front of her.

"Mum!" I tap her, and got scared when she refuse to move.

"Mum?" I called again and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Son, why,are you just returning?" She ask, weakly.

"I got a job mum, I just need just more weeks to get enough for your surgery. Can you please hang in there for me huh?"

"I will son" She nodded and held my head with her trembling hand. "I love you son"

"I love you too mum" I smiled and let her hold me like that till she falls asleep. I covered her up with a duvets and enters my rooms.

After taking my nights shower, I lay on my bed and grabs my phone to met text from Clyde and Claire.

Jeez! I clicked on Clyde text first. "Can we meet up at DIG IN restaurant in the morning? I've something to tell you" the texts reads.

"What does he has to say?" I thought.

No matter how hard I try to understand why he's suddenly trying to be friends with me, I just don't get it. The Clyde I use to call my best friend ditched me when everyone else does.

He left me when I had nothing and never helped and now he's back and acting as if it's nothing to him?

I didn't reply to the text and just clicked on Claire's. She sent me a text that read "Missing you already, wish you were here with me"

I couldn't contain my smile at the multiple cry emojis she adds. It's felt as if we're dating when we're not. We're practically just fuckmates. Nothing more.

I sat up and sent her a reply. "You miss me or you miss my D?"

I grabs a chocolate bar as I waited for her reply. To my surprise she facetime me instead. I pick up and damn I was shocked to see she's naked. What did I even expect? She's Claire.

"Hey handsome!" She grins, playing with her boobs. "Hi again" I reply, my eyes fix on what she's doing.

"Where are you?" She asks. "Thought you had an early meeting tomorrow morning?"

"You're more important" she replies, bringing her pussy close to her phone.

"Show me your dick handsome" She says, seductively.  "What will I get from doing that? You didn't tell me I'll be working overtime" Her face fell as I said that.

"Well, I'm showing you this for free! You'll get your reward tomorrow, I promise. Now show me, please!" She add, nicely.

I loosen my belt and pull down my pants and let my big dick bounced out. She came completely on her phone screen.

⭒⋆⭒⋆

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖