Turn Me On

CLAIRE:

"Fuck that pûsssy harder daddy!" I told him and he smirked.

He pulled out of me and I wonder why...

"This won't do, I've to take a shower first" He said and strip himself, he entered the shower and I waited impatiently.

I took ten condoms from my drawers and placed in on the bed as I waited.

"We're going on ten rounds tonight, I don't care if it's cost my life" I said with determination.

He didn't came out in five minutes and my legs clasps together wetness.

I was about to start fingering myself when Aaron stepped out, I lost myself immediately.

The way his hair sticked to his face and I could see his members so clear in that towel.

What else am I searching for that's not in this man.

His dark lustful eyes had a cursory tour of my body before he walked three steps closer to me.

He grabbed me and turned my back to himself before pulling the shirt on my body.

All the buttons holding it in the front fell off, and he slipped it off my body.

I closed her eyes, resting on him as he started running his fingers on my p*ssy.

He handled her b**bs with the other hand, fondling with them aggressively.

He gave her n*pples a deep pinch, and a shiver ran down my spine. I had to bit my lip to suppress a moan,

"We've not even get started yet, bitch" He spanked my @ss causing me to bit my lips again.

What's this guy doing to me? Really?

"Can we get started already? I'm getting impatient, just fuck me already" I said.

"Beg for it...."

"What?"

"Beg for my d*ck slut" He slapped my mouth with his d*ck, my tongue tip of it, I loose myself.

I went on my kneel immediately rubbing my palms together..

"Please fuck me, fuck me already or else I'll die, please I need that d*ck now" I grabbed it like some lollipop and force it into my mouth.

I started sucking instantly but he pushed my off.

"I told you to beg for it, do you really need my d*ck or not?" He yelled.

"I'm really sorry, if it's money you need I'll give you any amount you want, as long as you keep working for me, please" I begged.

"Now you're saying what I exactly what to here" He spanked my ass again and pulled me up.

My @ss rubbed temptingly on his bulgy d*ck through his towel.

My head was resting on his chest,with my folded on each of her sides. He threw me to be once again and widened my pussy.

He dived two fingers inside me at once.

"Fuck, faster please" I said breathlessly.

He continued drawing circles on my p*ssy faster, and my lips parted as I rested more on him.

"Oh my" I moaned gently, biting my lip afterwards.

His lips made their way to my neck till it reached her earlobe.

"You're mine,b*tch, you're f*cking mine? Do you hear that?" he whispered possessively.

"O.....of course, you own all of me" I replied, and he gently placed his lips on the nape of my neck, taking his time to suck hard on that spot.

I released another soft moan.

I badly wants to grab his d*ck right now and just shove it inside myself,but I need to calm down

Hi fingers were still rolling on her aching peak as he started trailing kisses down to her cleavage.

He snaked the other arm around my once again, cupping my b**b inside it, then he started rolling my n*pple in the middle of his thumb.

"Gosh!, Oh gosh!" I gasped, opening her eyes.

That got me more impatient to have him inside me,so much that I started grinding her @ss on his d*ck till his towel fell off.

His fingers were still running up and down my cl*t, and he suddenly slipped two fingers over them before spreading them apart,then he shoved the two fingers in.

Shit! Is this even sex deal or love making? I don't feel a thing for this man but I'm enjoying what he's doing to me, no man has ever make me feel this way in years.

I desperately want more.

"More please..more my Lord" I moaned out s*xily.

"What did you just call me?" he whispered as his fingers continued sliding in and out of her p*ssy.

"My Lord, you own me now, it's only fair if I start calling you that? What do you think?" I smiled.

"Of course I love it" He dived his finger deeper inside me and I squirmed.

"Harder please"

"Right there!"

"Can I even go any harder to satisfy your crazy wild urge, what length do I have to go f*cking b*tch?" He asked.

"I don't mind, I don't think I'll be stop it except I die on that large d*ck of yourself" I said.

He pulled out his fingers and dipped into my mouth.

"Sorry to burst your bubble slut, I'm not as horny as you right now" He said.

"What?" My eyes went wide.

"You can't do this to me" I said flatly..

"Then try making me horny, turn me on if you can...."