Loud Moans.

Claire's POV:

Lost the track of time since we've fucking,I was enjoying the best time of my life and never want him to stop.

Stop for what?

With this dick of his,even if he want me to sign all my property to him I'll gladly do it without any regrets.

Before I became addicted to sex,I found it gross and was a virgin. Now I understand why woman's can't stick to one man tiger whole life.

What if the husband dick is small or he doesn't have time for me?

And playboys,fucking pussy I guess is the most enjoyable thing that could ever happen to men.

But.... They do get tired at some point.

And to be honest. Girls enjoyed sex more than boys because we don't do anything aside laying down her back and widened our legs.

But it's way harder for boys moving in and out of our pûssy.

I could see it in his eyes that he was tired and it was true cos his sweat were dripping and dropping on my skin.

And I knew he was going to utter the word I feared soon.

"I'm ti...

"Don't slow down please,or I'll die!" I uttered out before him giving my lips a hard bit.

"But I'm ti....

"Please baby,what more do you want? I'll give you anything" I said with a sad smile.

Maybe that touch his heart cos he increased his pace as i said that.

Or maybe he need something to play with other than fucking me. I gave him a gesturing eyes and eyed my breast which he luckily understood what I meant.

He pulled up my blouse covering and held both my big boobs in my hands at once fondling them softly as he continue fucking me.

"Yes!! Harder!"

"You can do better than that Mr Rodgers!" I moaned senselessly.

He gave me a weird look at the same time give my boobs a long press,touching the nipples like some babies.

"Who the hell is this man that has managed to pleasure me so much? I must not lost him Claire"

He interrupt my thoughts by saying the next word.

"Get up!" He said.

I got off the table and looked into his eyes directly.

"Say something!" I thought.

"How about we try another style?" He uttered lustfully.

"Sure, anything as long as I can have your fat dick inside me" I smiled broadly.

Seems like this dude was reading my mind.

"Turn your @ss,let's do doggy" He added.

I turned her round àss to his face and he spank them so hard.

"Jeez!" I squirted and bit my lips in anticipation.

He spanked it over and over again till they turned red,and that just turned me on even more.

Even his large palm on by round àss was enough to make me go crazy.

I can't wait to have him inside my ass.

He held my ass in place and insert his dick at once.

His first thrust was rough and deep,he began fucking me mercilessly more than before.

I was more tight in there cos I rarely let my night standers use my back,we only fuck through my pussy but this guy is making me change my mind already.

What exactly does he add in his fat dick that no guys add?

"This feels good!" He uttered closing his eyes at pleasures hit him too.

I smirked proudly.

"Feels good too,let's make it more enjoyable by you increasing your pace darling. This isn't enough for me" I turned her head and said.

"Your wish is my command princess" He grabbed my ass and I grabbed the table and the rough fucking began.

I moaned and my eyes rolled on their own as he fuck me more and more.

Again,what I feared happened. He got tired!

I offered to help him in pulling in and out which he agreed pulling his dick out of my ass.

I laid on the table again and widened my pussy which was dripping of wetness.

"Come" I beckoned at him and came to me.

He came on top and I quickly grabbed his sick and slammed into my pussy once more.

This isn't my first time using vibrator anyway,I've tons of it at home so it was quite easy but this hit differently.

I need the pleasure not work.

"Can you help by moving up and lower to save my stress a little" I opened my eyes and said.

He looked into my eyes and surprisedly nodded.

I held his dick with my right hand this time and he really help with the moving of his body,which added pleasures to what I'm feeling before.

He started looking tired again and I must say that got me angry but I didn't react.

"Can we rest for a while?" He asked and I looked at him disappointment not ready to stop for a break or anything.

"10 thousand dollars?" I offered breathlessly.

He looked surprised like some poor dude,he might really be.

He pulled my hand away from his erection and started fucking me himself.

"Still not enough" I groaned.

"15 thousand dollars" I screamed in pleasure and he penetrate into her deeper than ever.

"F**k!!!!!" I moaned loudly.